The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the crickets are getting restless.........
It's quiet......
Perhaps a little tooo quiet.....

I agree, something should be happening soon. HOPEFULLY!

I did notice that they've done a better job of hiding the discounts. They used to all be on the IN STOCK page now they're buried...

SAW Preorders are up! I was right about the RAH and I was about to bite til I saw the $149.99 price tag. OUCH! :monkey4

Though i'm really digging the Billy poseable vinyl figure... ;)

I know, right? I would have easily bit for $99 but I don't see what the extra $50 is for...

Thats what im thinking!! I hate paying 150 for the Appleseed but you can see why! This Saw thing looks like SSC could have done it and sold it for 60!

This Saw thing looks like SSC could have done it and sold it for 60!

Word. There's nothing to Jigsaw as far as costume and accessories, and the sculpt is typical Medicom western human sculpt (not very good). This looks like a $40 figure to me, tops.

The vinyl doll, however, is looking pretty attractive.

Thats what im thinking!! I hate paying 150 for the Appleseed but you can see why! This Saw thing looks like SSC could have done it and sold it for 60!

The appleseed figs will be on my mind for a long time.. but just too pricy right now.

Oh, That's Easy. Medicom's just expensive like that!:rotfl

Best just to accept it and move on.

Oh I know how they are, I collect Kubricks and nothing feels more like wallet-rape then buying expensive 3" pieces of plastic... :banghead

Back