The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also been waiting to win LAM for awhile. I think it was offered as a prize last year as well, but not sure. I'm hoping for a 50% discount on it this Spooktacular:D

Last year there was a 50% discount... This year... A measley 35%. :cuss :monkey5

With all this negativity ..I HADNT ANY CHOICES LEFT..........

Thread Rated !!!:cool:

disgusted1.gif

:lol:lol:lol

Last year there was a 50% discount... This year... A measley 35%. :cuss :monkey5

I know, but it was low enough I caved and bought one. With my $100 SDCC gift card he was $58 bucks. Not too bad. Rather have the color version, but the SSE should be cool too, my first PF btw.

Now if the Phantom could go 40-50% or more I could convise my brother to use his $75 gift card and get the Phantom. Oh no! I really am addicted to PF and I haven't even gotten it yet! :eek:

My dream set up would be to have those two, and then a Color Red Death in the middle :monkey5

Come on guys!!! It has only been about 48 hours!!! Don't start falling apart and start bickering!!! :D

if you click on "Second Chance" most of the discounts are there.

Dusty, don't tell Chris about this so he takes it away. :)

before i even attempt to stay awake tonight playing halo 3 and watching the board, is there gonna be any new things or preorders tonight/early morning? Besides the discounts through banners that is.

Back