The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this appleseed stuff? I am guessing an anime of some sorts. I really generally dislike anime with the exception of Evangalion. Is this worth watching if I liked that?

What is this appleseed stuff? I am guessing an anime of some sorts. I really generally dislike anime with the exception of Evangalion. Is this worth watching if I liked that?

I saw the older one... (haven't seen the remake). The concept is really cool.. and If you like Mech suits... you'll like it.

This just is not feeling like Spooktacular without the Scavenger Hunt.

I'm a little disappointed.

"you snooze, you lose" :monkey5

I remember a day ago, someone from the Ireland asked where the contests during their morning hours (i ma guessing he meant 12 am pst SS time). I don't know what those spooktacular survival kits are for, obviously nothing staying up late for, maybe the coffe cup could be used as a nice flower vase ;)

New Criswell...

Hazy, confined, grid pattern, "either way you lose"...

Hmm more Saw or maybe Tron? :D

New Criswell...

Hazy, confined, grid pattern, "either way you lose"...

Hmm more Saw or maybe Tron? :D

Wasn't that the tagline for AVP? :confused: "Whoever wins, we lose." Beyond that they were in a labryinth of sorts and certainly both bare grid patterns.

Wasn't that the tagline for AVP? :confused: "Whoever wins, we lose." Beyond that they were in a labryinth of sorts and certainly both bare grid patterns.

I couldn't stomach that movie long enough to get that far so you may be right. Hmmm, now does that mean they'll announce more HT stuff? If so then wow, they haven't announced a new SS 12" piece yet...

cant think of anything really, only thing that somewhat comes to mind is the first resident evil movie:

Hazy - Alice wakes up in a haze
confined - confined to the mansion/lab
grid pattern - the grid lazers that killed a few of the troops
either way you lose... - no idea

Im sure its not that, only other thing i could come up with was Cube and there arent really any characters to make for that movie.

The Crisswell prediction is definitely AVP, what though is a mystery. I think it'll either be another Maquette of Grid fighting Celtic or hopefully they're offereing the Grid Alien produced by Hot Toys.
Possibly it's something from AVP Requiem but it specifically mentions Grid who is only in the first AVP movie.

Back