using Sideshow $77 rewards... do I pick The Mandolorian or Captain America IW?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here they are on display. Not the most dynamic or creative poses, but I'll fuss with them over the coming weeks. But anyway, really pleased with both:

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1018 cropped.jpg
    IMG_1018 cropped.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 60
I'm disappointed in the resolution of my iPhone (11) photos. They always seem nice and crisp when I take them and view them on the phone's retina display. But when I crop them, increase resolution, reduce in size, sharpen, etc., in Paint.net they typically come out looking like this.

I love how quickly this escalated from using a few RPs to getting three figures. They look great. Congrats.

Lol, I couldn’t help myself. I was thinking a few days ago that if I had it to do again I would just have gotten OG Mando. I considered leaving Cap boxed and selling him since I got him for $181. I could even sell him used for a profit. But then I felt ah, whatever, just keep and enjoy him. Cap has grown on me. I’m actually glad I have him. And as for Beskar armor Mando plus the Child, all the accessories I can use with OG Mando make it well worth it imo.

I’ve still got Asmus Crown series Gandalf the Grey coming some time in the next three months (if on schedule). Wallet taking a bit of a hit. But spread out on a 0% interest credit card I should barely feel it.

Still, here’s hoping that we get that $2000 stimulus check!

Back