The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No he didn't or at least he didn't until F&F figured out they had to rush to get the Darksaber into Bo's hands without any nasty fight that would depress folks writing questionable smutty fan fiction, in time for a big movie battle in 2026.
Mando to Bo:

“That darksaber means nothing to me.”

No he didn't or at least he didn't until F&F figured out they had to rush to get the Darksaber into Bo's hands without any nasty fight that would depress folks writing questionable smutty fan fiction, in time for a big movie battle in 2026.

Like a fight would deter people writing questionable smutty fan fiction! It would actually heat things up.

I’m telling you right now because they kept oddly focusing on the Armorer going into space just to transport a wounded I was fully expecting the Mando fleet to either be destroyed or being under attack but now that they weirdly focused on her helmet I’m telling you right now she’s the traitor, which is gonna be PRETTY DAMN SICK!
Hope not coz THEN in theory she'd help destroy the Mandalorian fleet or something and THEN Bo and Grogu are stranded and Din is getting tortured and THEN we have a &%$# cliffhanger and have to sit around for 2 years to see what happens next.

Plus I own the figure, she's supposed to be one of the good guys.:horror

I’m telling you right now because they kept oddly focusing on the Armorer going into space just to transport a wounded I was fully expecting the Mando fleet to either be destroyed or being under attack but now that they weirdly focused on her helmet I’m telling you right now she’s the traitor, which is gonna be PRETTY DAMN SICK!

Or it’s Axe.
Dude I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment, I remember being so excited that Boba Fett was going to be the guy playing both sides and feeding info to Gideon in the Season 2 finale just like he was helping both Luke and Vader in the Holiday Special and then nothing, zilch, nada. I just don't think that F & F think up these cool things like we do.

I think we all need to focus on the positive. This is all heading toward that big movie at a time when (a) Luke Skywalker is at the peak of his Jedi powers and (b) CGI de-aging is getting better all the time. We’ll soon see a young Harrison Ford on the big screen for the first time in 40-odd years. Hopefully a few years down the road Mark Hamill will be saying “Hold my beer”. Maybe we’ll see him brandish his lightsaber alongside those of Ahsoka & Ezra. That wouldn’t suck.

Or it’s Axe.
:lecture

I did crack up at Axe saying "boy you guys just make up your own rules for everything don't you" conflating their creed to never remove their helmets with illegal moves in chess, lol. As if at any moment he might turn around and see one of the other Mandos standing in the background pouring his milk onto a cookie instead of dunking it, lol.

I think we all need to focus on the positive. This is all heading toward that big movie at a time when (a) Luke Skywalker is at the peak of his Jedi powers and (b) CGI de-aging is getting better all the time. We’ll soon see a young Harrison Ford on the big screen for the first time in 40-odd years. Hopefully a few years down the road Mark Hamill will be saying “Hold my beer”. Maybe we’ll see him brandish his lightsaber alongside those of Ahsoka & Ezra. That wouldn’t suck.
Yeah except am not a huge Luke fan etc. tho dangerous the truth is....
And the Deepfake stuff makes me uneasy.
As does getting anywhere near the ST....

Ok I'll be positive tho, besides wonder what Favreau thought, deep down in his soul, when he truly understood
the colossal miscast he had made for the Alice in Wonderland episode. No way he couldn't know but it was too late
:monkey3

Ok I'll be positive tho, besides wonder what Favreau thought, deep down in his soul, when he truly understood
the colossal miscast he had made for the Alice in Wonderland episode. No way he couldn't know but it was too late
:monkey3
IDK, these celebrity types all drink the same Kool-Aid. He probably didn’t care because he got his daughter an appearance in Lizzo’s next video in exchange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Or it’s Axe.
No. She is a strong female character, wouldn't fit with Disney MO to make her the betrayer especially given her past actions, so I think her acting suss is a red herring and Axe is the betrayer (he was emasculated by Bo and humiliated by Paz so there is conflict with both tribes there to use as motivation)

Alright mark your calendars for 05/16/2023.

That’s when we should be getting JAWS’s review of episode 7.

JAWS just left to go to his keyboard.

1681447279446.gif

Back