The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched The Foundling episode last night.

Such a silly cult, with silly rules. "This is the Way" is becoming cringe-worthy. Ridiculous training exercises... all right there on the open beach... where another monster-gator can gobble you up or birds can snatch you.

They obviously chase and fail constantly -- since Spaz Viszla says he always runs out of gas. Can these Mandos "learn"? Is that not the way?

Now they have big birdie pets. I expected the ending to be Mando and Bo bending backwards while laughing repetitively like Felix the Cat...
Wait until you see Mando, Bo and Grogu training and riding the birds in the next episode.

I never thought in a million years that this scenario could exist but that Viz stabbing takedown is visceral, vicious and ruthless looking enough that it wouldn’t look out of place in John Wick 4! :panic:

I’m not talking about overall action I’m specifically referring to that single death.
Oh man, for me it was that over the shoulder stab that did it, this has to be one of the most brutal killings in Star Wars.

troll-face-m.gif

Dude I was totally getting John Wick vibes not only from that death but also Din shooting the troopers multiple times after they were knocked down. :yess:
If you're one of our hero's wearing Beskar, the bad guys always hit the armour plating. You're invincible in Beskar.
If you're a bad guy wearing Beskar suddenly everyone aims for the gaps and gives you the John Wick treatment.
But yeah, I got the same Jon Wick and concierge defending the hotel from the high table armoured guys vibe.

What’s a bizarre coincidence is that Picard’s last few episodes focus was on a changeling character that Starfleet was using to create….are you ready…SPIES!

lulz

Back