The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe Lizzo is in Star Wars.

Lizzo.

.... Lizzo!

Why not have Michael Buble or ex-Dodger Justin Turner show up? Or that internet idiot who does the splits for clicks in every country?
22DD8E9E-EA37-41F7-B5A9-95CD1D64BB5F.jpeg

I can't believe Lizzo is in Star Wars.

Lizzo.

.... Lizzo!

Why not have Michael Buble or ex-Dodger Justin Turner show up? Or that internet idiot who does the splits for clicks in every country?
I'd literally never heard of Lizzo before this show so thank you Favreau for putting images of that woman in my head.

Let me give you the Star Wars version of Martha.

For those complaining that the show is no longer about Din last I checked the show isn’t called “Din” or “Din the Madalorian” it’s called “The Mandalorian” therefore it can be about any Mandalorian, no?

I don’t feel like Bo has hijacked the series.

Ok maybe just a little lol

I mean, why Lizzo of all people? Why not Megan Thee Stallion? Why not Cardi B, who love her or hate her often says extremely funny things? Why not Nicki Minaj, Queen of Shade? Why not Rihanna, even pregnant Rihanna?

But no. We get Lizzo.

Let me give you the Star Wars version of Martha.

For those complaining that the show is no longer about Din last I checked the show isn’t called “Din” or “Din the Madalorian” it’s called “The Mandalorian” therefore it can be about any Mandalorian, no?

I don’t feel like Bo has hijacked the series.

Ok maybe just a little lol
No more than Grogu.
That's different, that was the world as one going aaaaaaaaahhhhhhsssssoooooccccccccute!!! and grown men rushing to get their plushies and for 3 minutes there was world peace.

The Bo show is the end result of Filoni never being able to let go and being given a carte blanche by Disney and KK to develop shows stuffed with animated series favorites to bolster Disney's stock price especially with the MCU sagging.

I have no explaination for Rey redux except insanity.

Din's arc already had a satisfying resolution and he's gotten way more screen time than any of the main trilogy characters so I'm fine with them switching to other Mandalorians.

Besides you either die a Paz Vizsla or live long enough to be humiliated by a random kitchen droid.
No he didn't or at least he didn't until F&F figured out they had to rush to get the Darksaber into Bo's hands without any nasty fight that would depress folks writing questionable smutty fan fiction, in time for a big movie battle in 2026.

I’m telling you right now because they kept oddly focusing on the Armorer going into space just to transport a wounded I was fully expecting the Mando fleet to either be destroyed or being under attack but now that they weirdly focused on her helmet I’m telling you right now she’s the traitor, which is gonna be PRETTY DAMN SICK!

Or it’s Axe.

Back