The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j9rNFRF.jpg
They're going to have a blast together! :rock

If Mando steals Grogu from the Jedi, does that mean he's being hunted by the Jedi?

Skywalker did go through a "dark" period after all. He lied to Rey!!! Skywalker set up the Knights of Ren, putting his star pupil in charge of the Hunt for Grogu.

Luke: Bring me the head of Din Djarin!

Mando walks in:
Baby Kylo brat : Raging; Those space-macrons, they belonged to me!
Grogu: face full of space-macron crumbs, force choking Kylo.
Mando: That's it we're out! Grogu get your things. :lol

-
Nah Mando recognized Grogu trusts Luke, and chose that path (to seek out and be with his "kind"), Djarin will respect that.
They are just going out for another adventure. :wink1:

Although seeing Luke's Green and Djarin's Darksaber clash would be fantastic.
Hopefully in some training scene, as Djarin seeks to manage the metaphysical "weight" of the Darksaber.

Last edited:
If Mando steals Grogu from the Jedi, does that mean he's being hunted by the Jedi?

Skywalker did go through a "dark" period after all. He lied to Rey!!! Skywalker set up the Knights of Ren, putting his star pupil in charge of the Hunt for Grogu.

Luke: Bring me the head of Din Djarin!
Pffftt Luke's got nothing to say. He's the one saying he can't kill his own father etc. And he didn't even know the man er Sith or whatever Vader was - cybernetic organism. Vader was gonna go after his sister and his friends.

So the whole Jedi self-sacrifice thing is kinda sketchy. Anyway IMO there's nothing to say that just because Grogu gets trained up, he needs to become a Jedi, tho I don't understand all of that. Ahsoka seems to become a Jedi when she feels like it.

Hopefully Grogu will slap toddler Kylo, which causes Kylo to develop his permanent angst over not being that powerful coz he's gotten smacked down by a tiny green alien, and Luke will decide that Grogu lacks commitment etc. and Grogu flies off with his daddy.

I'm genuinely curious what Grogu is going to be like. Has his appearance changed, can he speak, how powerful is he, what powers does he have, etc?

What episode does everyone consider to be the best/ or their favourite?
Hmm, there are a few that are up there, it’s hard to choose.
  • Chapter 1 - Pretty much a perfect opening episode
  • Chapter 3 - Everything from him picking off Stormtroopers like space Batman to the Bounty Hunters vs Mandalorians was great
  • Chapter 8 - Amazing finale overall
  • Chapter 9 - Cobb Vanth was great and loved the whole Krayt Dragon hunt
  • Chapter 11 - The team up with Bo-Katan and the Nite Owls with Mando was just great
  • Chapter 13 - Ahsoka

Hmm, there are a few that are up there, it’s hard to choose.
  • Chapter 1 - Pretty much a perfect opening episode
  • Chapter 3 - Everything from him picking off Stormtroopers like space Batman to the Bounty Hunters vs Mandalorians was great
  • Chapter 8 - Amazing finale overall
  • Chapter 9 - Cobb Vanth was great and loved the whole Krayt Dragon hunt
  • Chapter 11 - The team up with Bo-Katan and the Nite Owls with Mando was just great
  • Chapter 13 - Ahsoka
Yeah, hard to choose. It's a tight call between 1, 3 and 9. :panic:

Back