The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If any lurkers here are not watching BoBF
Episode 4 ended with the line:

Fennec" "...credits can buy muscle ...if you know where to look"
Followed by Mando's theme playing.

So if you are debating when to jump in. Next few eps. is likely a good bet.
Was possibly the most exciting moment of the BoBF series so far.
Not sure if that is a good thing for Mando at this point :lol

I'd rather Mando never show up in BOBF... Or any "surprise appearances" for that matter.

That way, if it flounders till the end and ends up as a bad series as a whole (as compared to it's individual crappy episodes so far), then I can ignore it as if it never existed... :lol

Besides, do we really want Mando making Buba look even more inept than he already is?

Last edited:
I'd rather Mando never show up in BOBF... Or any "surprise appearances" for that matter.

That way, if it flounders till the end and ends up as a bad series as a whole (as compared to it's individual crappy episodes so far), then I can ignore it as if it never existed... :lol

Besides, do we really want Mando making Buba look even more inept than he already is?
Well his appearance can only make the show better. Not sure if the writing will OP him or make him Boba dumb. I predict the next episode is how the series should have started. Not sure about story, but the cameos is all I am in for right now. Story lost me from the beginning.

I just hope they don't turn Mando as dumb as Roberto Fettuccine in that episode.

b9a5f846-751d-4efa-a5b5-789e4427e4f2-gif.gif

^ Yep! if there are any unsubscribed Mando lurkers not watching the Bobo show, and are curious where Mando stands.
Boba episode 5 in case it wasn't obvious from the title : Return of the Mandalorian, is an absolute must watch .
Not only does Mando's (and possibly Grogu's) story continue here, his "ship", the spectacular new location of what survived of his Covert, we get full exposition (and some stunning visuals) about the past history and fate of Mandalor, the Darksaber (right to wield it) , and the episode reinforces Mandos full quest going forward.
This is a must watch, defacto Mando ep, 16.5 / episode 0 opener of Mando S3
Do not miss it.

Was there ever any concrete confirmation that Favreau wore the costume or gave the voice to "Heavy Armor Mando?" I never watched the behind the scenes stuff. I could see him doing ONE scene for ***** and giggles but wearing that crap would get old after 10 minutes.

Was there ever any concrete confirmation that Favreau wore the costume or gave the voice to "Heavy Armor Mando?" I never watched the behind the scenes stuff. I could see him doing ONE scene for ***** and giggles but wearing that crap would get old after 10 minutes.

I'm pretty sure he did the voice (it definitely sounds like him), but he never wore the armor.

Just the voice, the guy in the suit is Tait Fletcher

Going to keep discussing Bobo ep5 here, since there is to much justified clowning going on in Bobo's thread, and the ep. had absolutely nothing to do with Bobo anyway, yet deserves some legit discussion.
It was a full set up Mando S3 ep0:

5f1u1r.gif

MC07vHF.jpg

If anyone is worried about having missed or not into unscrambeling the cartoons.
Episode 5 of Book of Boba Fett : Return of the Mandalorian
gets well into re-framing much of the necessary exposition (and some stunning visuals maybe the first in live action of Mandalor) flashbacks to the past history and fate of Mandalor, the Mandalorian purge and so called "Night of a thousand tears", the history and details of the scattering of the clans, Clan Vizla the Darksaber, Bo Katan's relation and interest (justified or not) to it all, probably all the details you will need going forward are in that one ep. . And hints of Mandos' possible quest going forward.

vlcsnap-2022-01-26-12h32m14s003-jpg.558642

vlcsnap-2022-01-26-12h32m03s773-jpg.558643

Last edited:
Another huge hint, that can't be missed.....
The Armorer name drop reference the suposedly extinct Mythosaur.
Somebody is riding that beast by the end....and it won't be in the Bobo show. It will be in the Mando's!

And despite being exiled from his Mando tribe...
The Armorer also informed him of the means to earn his status back
Which will serve as yet another quest for him.
And speculation I'm just going to guess, what also lives and he awakes in those "living waters beneath the mines of Mandalor" , might be The Mighty Mythosaur
:cwink:

Just a guess.

Last edited:
Another huge hint, that can't be missed.....
The Armorer name drop reference the suposedly extinct Mythosaur.
Somebody is riding that beast by the end....and it won't be in the Bobo show. It will be in the Mando's!

And despite being exiled from his Mando tribe...
The Armorer also informed him of the means to earn his status back
Which will serve as yet another quest for him.
And speculation I'm just going to guess, what also lives and he awakes in those "living waters beneath the mines of Mandalor" , might be The Mighty Mythosaur
:cwink:

Just a guess.
^^^ I believe.
Also this episode should be watched on the best tech you have, visuals alone were worth losing sleep over👏👏👏

"Looking for Heavy Infantry Mandalorian for decent/non scalper price"

:lol

Hot Toys collectors are honestly the worst. A huge number of them think retail price is all that matters until the end of time. Aftermarket prices are so "unfair". The same dimwits have no problem paying significantly less for older figures whose prices have actually dropped. I still have a couple first order troopers from TFA in storage that I would love to sell them.

Hot Toys collectors are honestly the worst. A huge number of them think retail price is all that matters until the end of time. Aftermarket prices are so "unfair". The same dimwits have no problem paying significantly less for older figures whose prices have actually dropped. I still have a couple first order troopers from TFA in storage that I would love to sell them.
But the figures were only available for approximately 2 years, how could they possibly make up their minds about buying it in that amount of time?!

:lol

Back