The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Would be a different story if everyone didn't have the same chance and an obscenely long window to buy.
Same thing happened with Mysterio yesterday, the moment he went to waitlist the Facebook groups were filled with people suddenly looking for one.

Hot Toys collectors are honestly the worst. A huge number of them think retail price is all that matters until the end of time. Aftermarket prices are so "unfair". The same dimwits have no problem paying significantly less for older figures whose prices have actually dropped. I still have a couple first order troopers from TFA in storage that I would love to sell them.
Yes, totally agree on this. I sold my TFA troopers last year for $80 and I've got a bunch of Marvel stuff for sale right now in the threads that I'm letting go of for less than retail. That's balanced by a few pieces I'm seeking market prices for which I think is completely reasonable. Scalping is purchasing something with the sole purpose of (immediately) flipping it for a profit. I bought the Marvel figures and statues and enjoyed some of them for over two years before making the decision to re-focus mostly on Star Wars. Selling for fair market is exactly that...fair.

THIS IS THE WAY....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Please use spoiler tags, they're there for a reason; remember not everyone who comes into any particular thread in the Movie & TV Show Discussion forum has had a chance to see the movie or show being discussed.

So regardless of how you feel about that, have some common courtesy for your fellow Freaks.

Previous post showing spoilers edited.

Going to keep discussing Bobo ep5 here, since there is to much justified clowning going on in Bobo's thread, and the ep. had absolutely nothing to do with Bobo anyway, yet deserves some legit discussion.
It was a full set up Mando S3 ep0:

5f1u1r.gif

MC07vHF.jpg

If anyone is worried about having missed or not into unscrambeling the cartoons.
Episode 5 of Book of Boba Fett : Return of the Mandalorian
gets well into re-framing much of the necessary exposition (and some stunning visuals maybe the first in live action of Mandalor) flashbacks to the past history and fate of Mandalor, the Mandalorian purge and so called "Night of a thousand tears", the history and details of the scattering of the clans, Clan Vizla the Darksaber, Bo Katan's relation and interest (justified or not) to it all, probably all the details you will need going forward are in that one ep. . And hints of Mandos' possible quest going forward.

vlcsnap-2022-01-26-12h32m14s003-jpg.558642

vlcsnap-2022-01-26-12h32m03s773-jpg.558643

Another huge hint, that can't be missed.....
The Armorer name drop reference the suposedly extinct Mythosaur.
Somebody is riding that beast by the end....and it won't be in the Bobo show. It will be in the Mando's!

And despite being exiled from his Mando tribe...
The Armorer also informed him of the means to earn his status back
Which will serve as yet another quest for him.
And speculation I'm just going to guess, what also lives and he awakes in those "living waters beneath the mines of Mandalor" , might be The Mighty Mythosaur
:cwink:

Just a guess.

I haven't seen BoBF, but I may need to watch that particular episode to get in on more Mandalore lore!

Back