The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wonder if that's supposed to be what's her name from the old ps1 Tera Kasi game.

the-departed-jack-nicholson.gif

Well played sir... but to answer your question, Arden Lyn, is an EU character just like that of Black Krrsantan that people care about even if you don't. She has had a cult following for quite some time. Her being introduced could possibly mean her character would be considered to flesh out more later. That's the difference. People may not care so much for how this has gone in 'Book' so far, but any more scum and villany that shows up to me no matter how small is a great thing.

Last edited:
Well played sir... but to answer your question, Arden Lyn, is an EU character just like that of Black Krrsantan that people care about even if you don't. She has had a cult following for quite some time. Her being introduced could possibly mean her character would be considered to flesh out more later. That's the difference. People may not care so much for how this has gone in 'Book' so far, but any more scum and villany that shows up to me no matter how small is a great thing.
:duff

From Mando S2 Art Book:

View attachment 555780
61714p.jpg

5inpel.gif

Damn seeing that art, this standoff should have happened!
What a missed opportunity to see these two iconic sabers clash.

Not for long as Luke would have wrecked him, but for one chaotic instant, before Luke lowers his hood to reveal himself.

When Mando says- Open the doors, and Bo is like - Are you crazy!? There is obviously some trepidation about who exactly just arrived and if they can even trust a Jedi

Mando rushes out lights up the Darksaber. Luke easily blocks and counters just enough for the two iconic weapons to clash, and see the Beskar armor (which can counter a saber blow) at work for what it was designed for (a grim brief reminder these were two peoples once at war).
A war that had nothing to do with either of them.

When Grogu emerges they catch each-other fighting, and know their greater purpose.
Luke is first in good faith switches off his blade and removing his hood.
Djarin instantly sees Grogu trusts him, , and switches off his darksaber.

And the rest played out pretty much as is. Enter beeping happy R2, etc...

Last edited:
So have we all lowered our expectations for season 3? I know I have. I wonder if they have already started making revisions since the Fett show is an online laughingstock.
Nah, I think Mando is the passion project. Book of Boba is probably the “I guess we have to do this” show.

So have we all lowered our expectations for season 3? I know I have. I wonder if they have already started making revisions since the Fett show is an online laughingstock.
I am waiting for the announcement of "The Mos Espa Vespas" show. Could be done like Grease and Happy Days complete with a musical sequence in each episode.

If any lurkers here are not watching BoBF
Episode 4 ended with the line:

Fennec" "...credits can buy muscle ...if you know where to look"
Followed by Mando's theme playing.

So if you are debating when to jump in. Next few eps. is likely a good bet.
Was possibly the most exciting moment of the BoBF series so far.

Last edited:
Back