1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I was extremely relieved that no cutting, drilling, blu-tacking or taping was required. The only "stressful" part is getting the top half of the flight suit on the phicen body. It wasn't particularly hard, just a tight fit, so go slowly there.

One other thing to note - the neck peg on the phicen is ever so slightly larger than the HT neck peg(or it simply doesn't have any give like the plastic peg) - but the helmet does pop on with just a little extra push.

Thank you so much! I love it when everything ports over without and mods.

Got mine just standing there, but hand is on the blaster in the holster, ready to go! Honestly I can't stop looking at it, the figure just looks so darn good!

My only issues are the arm joints at the shoulder are a bit tough to move forward and back. Was honestly really nervous to push it! Also it really feels bare bones with the hands and accessories. Really feel like this is the one that should've come with the knife, and wish they would've used a different base. I already have this one with Luke and wasn't a big fan of it then. Though the pikes and the impaled stormtrooper helmet make it work!

Overall though, it's an outstanding looking figure and I can't wait to see what improvements they make with the Beskar Mando, if they can make any!

It does seem bare bones, but the fact that you can take all the bits out of his straps/belts, and use the rifle scope etc as an accessory for pics too makes up for a lot I think.

Got my Mando today and hooo boy, is this a winner. I?m always really excited opening a Hot Toys figure, but this is probably the first time I?ve been straight up giddy. It just looks so good. I also took the fat suit off, which was luckily a piece of cake, and it makes it that much better. It?s also worth mentioning that I have had zero trouble with the rifle, the peg fits into the chest strap perfectly, no fear of breaking it.
872ad384e4f31d6a103b302f25f88cae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today. Hopefully I can take a look tonight and check him out. It was really an impulse buy and I am not sure if I need it. It looks awesome in everyone?s pics, I am just running out of real estate and may just get the beskar dx. Decisions decisions. Am I insane?

I?m really liking this guy. I?m not too bothered by the fat suit even though it does hinder the movement a bit. But still an awesome figure, very expressive. So far I haven?t had an issue with the peg for his rifle. Managed to attach it to the bandolier with no problem. My only nit is the hands are really stiff. The fingers started to tear when I tried to put the rifle in his hand. Anyone else have that issue? Quick snap...

Yep, mine tore trying to get his rifle set up for this pick. First time that?s ever happened to a Hot Toys of mine.

B425EF2B-DF52-4B2D-9966-7261993D8E36.jpeg

It does seem bare bones, but the fact that you can take all the bits out of his straps/belts, and use the rifle scope etc as an accessory for pics too makes up for a lot I think.

True, that kinda blew my mind when I was messing with him!

https://imgur.com/a/hzx7l4K

Took some pics of how I modded the fatsuit and undressed the figure. It's not a 1:1 tutorial, but it should help first timers :)

Nice thanks for that !! Not sure if I'll do it to mine, but definitely good to see what's involved with it.

A partial removal (like I guess you ended up with) would be the max I'd do I think.

My only nit is the hands are really stiff. The fingers started to tear when I tried to put the rifle in his hand. Anyone else have that issue?

So I didn?t have the fingers tear, but the hands are definitely too stiff. I foolishly tried to slide the rifle all the way down the hand instead of just prying open the hands, and the thumb scuffed off the paint as a result. I thought maybe it was just the rifle paint, but the same thing happened with the Stormtrooper helmet so it seems like it?s the hands.

Also, I took the foam backing off of the detonator and it fits a lot better into the belt. Really easy to get off too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only nit is the hands are really stiff. The fingers started to tear when I tried to put the rifle in his hand. Anyone else have that issue? Quick snap...

This happened to mine yesterday.

The fingers were stiff so I opened them up to make it easier before attempting to put the rifle in, and the fingers started to tear away. They seemed as if they were a separate piece that plugged into the hand as there looked to be pegs on the ends of them.

It's a great looking figure, but the fingers look a bit cheap and rubbery as though from a much cheaper figure.

Also, the plastic used for the blaster, rifle and Stormtrooper helmet looks and feels like a cheaper kind. Those pieces are at odds with everything else which feels high quality.

This happened to mine yesterday.

The fingers were stiff so I opened them up to make it easier before attempting to put the rifle in, and the fingers started to tear away. They seemed as if they were a separate piece that plugged into the hand as there looked to be pegs on the ends of them.

It's a great looking figure, but the fingers look a bit cheap and rubbery as though from a much cheaper figure.

Also, the plastic used for the blaster, rifle and Stormtrooper helmet looks and feels like a cheaper kind. Those pieces are at odds with everything else which feels high quality.

Really. Got any pics ??

So the fingers are separate pieces or what ??

Really. Got any pics ??

So the fingers are separate pieces or what ??

I didn't get a photo, but I've just looked at the hand again - it was the left trigger hand that had the issue.

If you pull the fingers open you can see little pegs on the ends of them where they plug into the 'body' of the hand. The hidden section that connects to the hand is painted the same yellow as the rest of the fingers. So it's a yellow piece attached to the hand.

The tearing isn't damage as such, but the section becoming unplugged.

(The index finger, however, looks to be part of the hand mould).

I think they must?ve used a thick paint or something on the hands. I emailed SS about getting a replacement hand. Still loving this figure otherwise:)

Curious if someone can take a picture of an existing HT human head and place it next too Mando?s helmet for comparison. His helmet looks way too small to have a head in there!

I just got him today! Mando is awesome! The fat suit is a hinderance at the shoulders. But He just looks so cool standing with his blaster in hand. The only thing I don't get is why is the knife missing. I guess they are only including it in the Beskar set. I think I'm hooked on star wars now the box is really nice, the base is cool but I don't like the boot prints on it as I feel it makes it hard to have him in a cool muesum pose, plus the boots don't really fit on there.

Got the figure today. Really is exceptional, still find the helmet to be a bit too small in person, especially from profile, but seems to work okay on lower shelves.

I think they used a shorter body on the prototype, as the helmet, chest part, and belt seem closer together in the original pics. Might consider a body swap at some point but for now I'll just enjoy the figure, still looks great as is.

Obligatory pic.

mando-02.jpg

Last edited:
Back