1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shot, hokietwo! :clap

I have to agree that removing the fat suit seems to improve the size of the helmet, sits a little lower in Ray's pics too. If it bothers me enough I may go that route, should have the figure on Friday.

Just got an email from ups and....

tenor.gif

Just got an email from ups and....

tenor.gif

Hope everyone's fig rolls in soon; already one of my favorite figs:clap. Only thing missing is the knife. (And Baby but can live with the Hallmark ornament which IMO is pretty good for what it is.)

HotToys_Mando_close.jpg

HotToys_Mandolorian1.jpg

So this has basically been delayed by sideshow? Release window says aug-oct but I just call cs for an eta and I was given mid November. Smh. Seriously could've picked this up for about 30 bucks over retail and had it a month ago. I need to find another source for hot toys.

So this has basically been delayed by sideshow? Release window says aug-oct but I just call cs for an eta and I was given mid November. Smh. Seriously could've picked this up for about 30 bucks over retail and had it a month ago. I need to find another source for hot toys.

They started sipping these out on September 25, but it's a really popular figure and there's no way they could receive enough in the initial shipment to accomodate all of the orders placed. My guess is you ordered fairly late and that's why you're waiting on the 3rd batch to come in.

This figure came in the mail today from Sideshow. I gotta say he is by far one of the best figures I've owned. he's not extremely poseable but it'll do. I considered passing on this one and getting the beskar version but the mix-matched armor looks good! i don't normally do duplicate figure but ill have to have both because I want the child.

Got my notice for Mando and the Incinerator Trooper from BBTS...they'll be here next week! Really stoked...thought I'd end up with a longer wait.
Gonna be an expensive month for figures but that's cool. Very happy these are imminently arriving...

Lmao I ordered a second stormtrooper helmet and base from TA before I even have my hands on the dang figure from SS. Really didn't think I'd be waiting from SS when other retailers already are getting them.

I’m really liking this guy. I’m not too bothered by the fat suit even though it does hinder the movement a bit. But still an awesome figure, very expressive. So far I haven’t had an issue with the peg for his rifle. Managed to attach it to the bandolier with no problem. My only nit is the hands are really stiff. The fingers started to tear when I tried to put the rifle in his hand. Anyone else have that issue? Quick snap...

C76D939C-E376-403F-9FCE-7B3A85ABDD30.jpg

I’m really liking this guy. I’m not too bothered by the fat suit even though it does hinder the movement a bit. But still an awesome figure, very expressive. So far I haven’t had an issue with the peg for his rifle. Managed to attach it to the bandolier with no problem. My only nit is the hands are really stiff. The fingers started to tear when I tried to put the rifle in his hand. Anyone else have that issue? Quick snap...

View attachment 497919

Nice pose. I'm predicting a "final pose" will be hard for me to settle on!

Got mine just standing there, but hand is on the blaster in the holster, ready to go! Honestly I can't stop looking at it, the figure just looks so darn good!

My only issues are the arm joints at the shoulder are a bit tough to move forward and back. Was honestly really nervous to push it! Also it really feels bare bones with the hands and accessories. Really feel like this is the one that should've come with the knife, and wish they would've used a different base. I already have this one with Luke and wasn't a big fan of it then. Though the pikes and the impaled stormtrooper helmet make it work!

Overall though, it's an outstanding looking figure and I can't wait to see what improvements they make with the Beskar Mando, if they can make any!

My Rabbit hole has led me to the core of the earth.

hahahaha same here.

I only ordered the deluxe Beskar version,but damn,all these pics are making it hard to resist.
He really does look insanely good.
Am loving these past few months of Star Wars goodness.

Mine arrived today. I was a day 1 pre-order of the deluxe beskar Mando and told myself I didn’t need this one. I ordered it when production photos were released, and I am glad I did. My second favorite Star Wars Hot Toys of the year. (My personal #1 goes to Krennic.)

Okay never mind, this doesn't even need a tutorial.

Open velcro and remove a single thread, this is dead simple! Damn.

Took some pics in the process, if anyone needs help with it, I'll try my best to help :)

If you wouldn't mind posting the pictures I'd be super grateful. Is the thread that you removed on the "fat suit"? If so I'm okay with removing that since I'm removing the suit anyway. I'm also not familiar with the fat suits since I only own one other Star Wars figure

The second version of my Mando/child stand set is finished. Seriously considering removing the fat suit on this since posing is really restricted.

7397BCE4-9093-4E35-91BD-CA9097E033CF.jpeg

If you wouldn't mind posting the pictures I'd be super grateful. Is the thread that you removed on the "fat suit"? If so I'm okay with removing that since I'm removing the suit anyway. I'm also not familiar with the fat suits since I only own one other Star Wars figure

Yeah sure! I'll probably just dump it in an imgur folder once I get to it :) I'll be sure to let you know.

Not sure if it?s just mine but when stripped down the shoulder articulation is very very stiff. Padding removal did nothing to help the articulation.

Back