1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to login and complete the order on Sideshow's site.

But did you pay the tax and shipping? If I click on the button it just takes me to the order details page and it?s the same as before. When I hit ?Pay remaining balance? it doesn?t include tax or shipping, so I don?t want to ?lose my place in line? like it?s been mentioned in the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order will be charged for the final balance tomorrow. Thankfully it's just taxes and shipping as I paid him off already I hope it's not $50 or something.

Yep. I clicked to accept and an hour later my order changed to 'payment processing'

So that's how that's supposed to work.

I clicked to accept, and there weren't any options to confirm early payment on the order page that opened up.

Yeah my early processing didn?t work but I got on chat and they put it through right away. Hoping it ships today!

Yeah my early processing didn?t work but I got on chat and they put it through right away. Hoping it ships today!

I had the same thing happen, live chat confirmed for me it would ship today though. I did this at 9am Central time.

My Mando says it shipped but when I track the order it says waiting for UPS.
So I’m guessing it’s going to sit at Sideshow for the weekend and ship Monday.

I always have orders from Sideshow sent by FedEx to the UK, since FedEx don't charge me any fee to collect the VAT and duty.

Delivery is down for Monday which seems pretty quick.

However, FedEx almost always calculate the tax on the retail cost, ignoring any reward point discounts, so I always expect to have to fight them for a refund. By law you only have to pay tax on the shipping cost and the actual price paid for the item. Just another reason why I dislike ordering form Sideshow, and would only use them as a last resort. In this case I hadn't decided to order the figure until after my usual haunts had sold out, plus I had a load of Reward Points to get rid of.

I always have orders from Sideshow sent by FedEx to the UK, since FedEx don't charge me any fee to collect the VAT and duty.

Delivery is down for Monday which seems pretty quick.

However, FedEx almost always calculate the tax on the retail cost, ignoring any reward point discounts, so I always expect to have to fight them for a refund. By law you only have to pay tax on the shipping cost and the actual price paid for the item. Just another reason why I dislike ordering form Sideshow, and would only use them as a last resort. In this case I hadn't decided to order the figure until after my usual haunts had sold out, plus I had a load of Reward Points to get rid of.

Did you try Hong Kong sellers? I refuse to buy from any US or UK seller because of the added costs.

Did you try Hong Kong sellers? I refuse to buy from any US or UK seller because of the added costs.

I only became interested in getting him after ordering the Beskar version, and by then none of the ones I know and trust still had it, or at least had it at a decent price. So I used Sideshow since I had a load of reward points.

Recently, though, I've found that Planet Action Figure's group prices are sometimes as good as those in Hong Kong (e.g., KGH or OSK) for Hot Toys. Even when they're a few pounds more it feels more reassuring to order locally given the current problems with international postage.

I only became interested in getting him after ordering the Beskar version, and by then none of the ones I know and trust still had it, or at least had it at a decent price. So I used Sideshow since I had a load of reward points.

Recently, though, I've found that Planet Action Figure's group prices are sometimes as good as those in Hong Kong (e.g., KGH or OSK) for Hot Toys. Even when they're a few pounds more it feels more reassuring to order locally given the current problems with international postage.

Ah I see.

I'm looking at Planet Action Figures, prices are still significantly higher. They are basically charging first batch HK prices.

Back