1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven?t had time to pose them for an action scene but put them up together to get an idea.
The material for the suit is real nice. I don?t have another figure with material like this actually.
3c52fd37a78ea75837b3a3b74c677eec.jpg

Four to one? ?I like those odds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must?ve been the angle and pose I had boba in. Stood him up straight both off their base. Much better.
Also from just a quick look the base top does not come off

a8034dd64818004879d40d2ca8888b05.jpg

Well this photo is relieving haha. I was going to say, how the hell big is the Heavy Mando figure going to be if Mando was that huge lol.

Mustve been the angle and pose I had boba in. Stood him up straight both off their base. Much better.
Also from just a quick look the base top does not come off

a8034dd64818004879d40d2ca8888b05.jpg

Thanks for these pix you've posted, and everyone else posting pix TY too. These two look great together.

I am going to need a "Mandalorian People" shelf, for both this show and everyone else. Hopefully they will all fit on the one shelf.... who am I kidding, I'm going to own at least four versions of Fett alone and then two [for now] Mandos and if we ever get Jango, he'll be there too. Got a bucket...? Get on that shelf.

In other news we [the other half and I] were talking to a friend today and she mentioned that she had a co-worker who had a mask with a "palm tree" on it. "I asked him what was up with that, and he said it was some Star Wars thing." After some moments of puzzlement, as I could not recall any prominent palm trees in the SW universe I suddenly realized: she was probably talking about the Mythosaur skull symbol. LOL!!

Haven?t had time to pose them for an action scene but put them up together to get an idea.
The material for the suit is real nice. I don?t have another figure with material like this actually.

Nice !! This is going to look so cool with the whole lineup. The weathered and lived-in Star Wars look right on the shelf !

Maybe I'll make one huge base with sand effect and have them all standing on it.

What a great setup! These look so good together. I?ve got Shiny Mando/Child and IG-11 on pre-order and my finger is hovering over Robust Mando as well, anticipating future reveals of Cara Dune and Boba Fett....and Death Watch and Armourer....yep, I?m gonna need a bigger shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm a bit confused as to how people are getting these? I don't see that my Pre-order status on SS has changed in anyway.

Is SS fulfilling certain other retailers early?

Apologies if I missed this detail earlier in the thread.

I'm a bit confused as to how people are getting these? I don't see that my Pre-order status on SS has changed in anyway.

From Hong Kong retailers. Sideshow gets the second batches a few weeks/month and 1/5 later.

First batch from Hong Kong sellers.

Figure of the year for me and im not a huge fan of Mando's in general.
2ccb8aae8e3a388429edd1d4980d5e3c.jpg
d98981e64b404de2eabb37a154d31389.jpg
c35c41f8cc0326cd66e459388bd540da.jpg
293c5cab07bbad4e8248dc7807bcf6c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
6d5c71c84e51a84442607696f988665f.jpg

Back