1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can attest the little rifle attachment that snaps onto his bandolier is a pain. Very difficult to take off once it?s on. Have to pry it up from both sides and even then one risks pulling the attaching piece off the bandolier. Magnets Hot Toys. magnets. This is my only issue with the figure

A few more shots in different light.
e06dc4ee19af4f4b931d42dba767b649.jpg
a34281ed124202e6007df49daf358f47.jpg
7d60011e62518fa7bc32f72f29365463.jpg
7e48eb4ab1b5bfd541ed0b31e22b30fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Was going to resist, but this looks too awesome to pass on. Preordered from sideshow. Would normally go the HK route, but the prices are sky high. Happy to wait it out.

Who?s ready for Katie Sackoff HT?

If she comes with full Mandalorian armour (and there?s no reason she won?t) I reckon she has a better chance of being made than Cara Dune.

Bring on Bo Katan, the Armorer, and Sabine Wren. We need some Mando chicks for the collection.

So is cara dune the new cassian? Or baze? Maybe season 2, but she will be a glaring omission. This figure really looks like a man in a suit. Definitely a homerun.

So is cara dune the new cassian? Or baze? Maybe season 2, but she will be a glaring omission. This figure really looks like a man in a suit. Definitely a homerun.

IMO besides Mando and Child, Cara ought to be next in line, along with Moff Gideon and Kuiil

Sometimes I buy a fig 'coz it's cool, but not often $$$$. Hafta focus on main characters $$$$

I'd rather have the Armourer than Bo-Katan at the moment. I figure Bo Katan might be in one episode. But could be completely wrong.
We know Cara is in Season 2.

Kuiil was a main character in about half the episodes. Plus he has his own catchphrase. There is "this is the way" and there is "I have spoken". It's time we got a 1/6 ugnaught, especially one this incredibly likable.
4a122b1f2c9d826ad7907b26c1007151.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I can attest the little rifle attachment that snaps onto his bandolier is a pain. Very difficult to take off once it?s on. Have to pry it up from both sides and even then one risks pulling the attaching piece off the bandolier. Magnets Hot Toys. magnets. This is my only issue with the figure

Yeah sounds like it might be a smart move to drill the hole just a tiny bit bigger before you ever attempt to plug in the bandolier, just to make sure it doesn't get stuck in too tight.

IMO besides Mando and Child, Cara ought to be next in line, along with Moff Gideon and Kuiil

Sometimes I buy a fig 'coz it's cool, but not often $$$$. Hafta focus on main characters $$$$

I'd rather have the Armourer than Bo-Katan at the moment. I figure Bo Katan might be in one episode. But could be completely wrong.
We know Cara is in Season 2.

Agreed. I'd take a Cara Dune figure even before a Moff Gideon myself, as she's just too key a character. It's a shame HT has no problem developing new bodies for every possible male body type out there, but for the females they're resistant to release anything that can't be put on that same old BW body.

Yeah sounds like it might be a smart move to drill the hole just a tiny bit bigger before you ever attempt to plug in the bandolier, just to make sure it doesn't get stuck in too tight.

People are saying magnets, but a pure magnet connection would slide through shear. If the pin breaks on mine, I'll bore out the hole bigger, then add a magnet inside the hole so it is trapped in there.

Magnetic disc in a hole so to say, rather than a pin in the hole.

Kuiil was a main character in about half the episodes. Plus he has his own catchphrase. There is "this is the way" and there is "I have spoken". It's time we got a 1/6 ugnaught, especially one this incredibly likable.
4a122b1f2c9d826ad7907b26c1007151.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I'm with you Turd. Kuiil needs to be made for all of those reasons you've mentioned !!

If not I'll make my own. I even bought a teenager 1/6 body and the backpack from Rey in readiness.

Why'd they have to kill him ? I know dramatic effect and stakes, but Mando needed him as a tech for his team !

Maybe the issue with the rifle/bandolier attachment will be something that’s modified by the time the figure reaches Sideshow.

Maybe the issue with the rifle/bandolier attachment will be something that’s modified by the time the figure reaches Sideshow.

I'd like to think that too. But chances are pretty low I would say.

However that said, the first batch should really serve as like a prototype run to ensure the serial production can go.

A change to these 2 parts to make the hole & pin a bit bigger shouldn't be a huge job. It's material off the tool for the pin which is easy, and the hole would need a new mould pin which is easily machined at that size.

The peg hole has been made too small anyway. If HT had made it accurately there would be no danger of breaking the peg off:

the-mandalorian-chapter-2-disney-plus-1585132856.jpeg

Back