1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree there but he does give a good in-depth look at the figures he reviews. The peg on the rifle strap breaking off inside the slot is an issue I haven't seen yet until this video.

Can?t believe one sold on eBay for $470 and that?s before taxes :slap

Ah-greeed.

Woah serious !! $470

I think I'll just watch them on mute now. As Chris mentioned the image etc is clear, that's the main thing I'm after.

Paradox Nerd has the best quality video though I reckon. Darker tones with more contrast and 4K.

Woah serious !! $470

I think I'll just watch them on mute now. As Chris mentioned the image etc is clear, that's the main thing I'm after.

Paradox Nerd has the best quality video though I reckon. Darker tones with more contrast and 4K.

EZ Company gives Paradox Nerd a run for his money in terms of the quality. His humour probably isn?t to everyone?s taste though I?d imagine.

Woah serious !! $470

Yup... I was curious and checked since places are selling out. Crazy!
Just skipped through the vid - Low volume... then just muted him. Paradox Nerd does have the best vid quality hands down.
Seems like the rifle strap attaches like Krennic?s rank badges. I foresee posts of breakage in the future :lightnin

Even the prices on ToysWonderland, ToysBuyingAgent, etc. have inflated quite drastically since the release of this figure so I'm glad I didn't pass and just get the Beskar version.

Justin's strap broke the first time he tried to take it off in his video, he shows it happen right at the end.

Yup... I was curious and checked since places are selling out. Crazy!
Just skipped through the vid - Low volume... then just muted him. Paradox Nerd does have the best vid quality hands down.
Seems like the rifle strap attaches like Krennic?s rank badges. I foresee posts of breakage in the future :lightnin

The figure is first-class.

I cannot watch through that guys reviews though.

The intonation drives me mental.

I watch almost all reviews for anything on mute.

Youtube reviewers really, really need to SHUT UP more and show us the item, almost no one is interested in stream-of-consciousness nattering on.

I will also move my pointer along the video timeline, looking for the points where the item is actually being SHOWN and then click-jump forward.

With that said, if you think this is bad you ought to try watching some Youtube makeup reviews. Its enough to make you hurl yourself off the nearest cliff. I'm joking, but its really bad.

Even the prices on ToysWonderland, ToysBuyingAgent, etc. have inflated quite drastically since the release of this figure so I'm glad I didn't pass and just get the Beskar version.

Justin's strap broke the first time he tried to take it off in his video, he shows it happen right at the end.

They do it because there are people that are willing to pay it. The eBay sale was actually TBA/Timcent hehe.
Didn?t known he broke it hehe... muted and didn?t finish the review. I usually just watch reviews to see the in hand details but have been sitting through Paradox?s vids. I got use to his reviewer style and as Hoody mentioned his contrast choice and vid quality is pleasant on the eyes.
Looking very forward to getting this fig. Personally, aesthetically better looking than the Beskar version and day one PO for me,m - although both are must haves. Hopefully he gets a nice paint job in season 2 :D

Hopefully he gets a nice paint job in season 2 :D

Maybe a colourful Sabine makeover :lol

DJ5vUy-VoAEgJOH.jpg

Woah serious !! $470

Paradox does nice review videos with great video quality. Seriously needs to quit that cringey voice change thing he does at the beginning of reviews.

Always cool to get a figure everyone seems to like and the thread has a positive buzz.:1-1:

Don't see the need to pick on reviewers to muck that up though..

Anyway, I'm guessing this one is going to be expensive when it sells out if they don't do another run. I doubt HT made a ton of these because the majority was leaning Beskar before this beauty came out. I wouldn't wait much longer if you are still on the fence.

Back