1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda shocked that my local retailer listed the Mando release date on "1st quarter 2021". That means worst case March of 2021. We may already be in Season 3 or 4 by then - if there is a Season 3 or 4....

I'm kinda shocked that my local retailer listed the Mando release date on "1st quarter 2021". That means worst case March of 2021. We may already be in Season 3 or 4 by then - if there is a Season 3 or 4....

Season 3 or 4?
If the seasons will be released annually, how will we be in season 3 at Q1 2021?

I don't think they will double dip his initial outfit. I suspect the asset will be part of an eventual deluxe full beskar outfit.

Unless to get the full Beskar, he has to sell the a$$et, and is only pictured in full Beskar after he turns it in LOL!
So full Beskar Mando and the Yoby are never actually depicted (and therefore never packaged) together. :lol

The Yoby might likely get released solo; with a clear stand and "floating" egg-crib.
Or with a re-release of the original starting-out current Mando.

Yeah, I think with the response this show is getting HT will milk it. Not saying that?s bad - only for the wallet.

Unless to get the full Beskar, he has to sell the a$$et, and is only pictured in full Beskar after he turns it in LOL!
So full Beskar Mando and the Yoby are never actually depicted (and therefore never packaged) together. :lol

The Yoby might likely get released solo; with a clear stand and "floating" egg-crib.
Or with a re-release of the original starting-out current Mando.

I agree. Can?t have the beskar w/o returning the asset. Unless he steals/rescues him back and there are scenes with the beskar and yaby/yoby. I hope the little guy stays a fixture in the show; he adds a great balance of innocence to the carnage. I was hoping for a Lone Wolf and Cub style show and they kinda have given us that. Hope it continues throughout the series somehow :pray:
To see the baby interact with bounties and IG-11would be awesome. If going the exact route of LW and Cub he would join in the capture and killing (which would be SICK) but doubt Disney would go that far.

Yeah, I think with the response this show is getting HT will milk it. Not saying that?s bad - only for the wallet.

I see that and unfortunately so does my wallet.

I guess I'm the only one really not excited by the asset. I was kind of thinking/hoping this show would be an stand alone thing by itself. Including a force user, especially at the time frame of the show, means they're absolutely going to connect it to the main series somehow.

I hope that there isn't a delay by Hot Toys on releasing this sixth scale Mandalorian action figure. There better not be! October 2020 is far enough away as is!

The other option for a 2-pack would be Yodababy and Ugnolte.

What I love about this series is the familiarity. We?ve already had several supporting characters based off OT designs. The ST should have been more like this.

Throw in a Blurrg for the win!

Me too. I love 1/4 scale figures and I prefer to get them over 1/6 due to the wow factor the quarter scales give. Lets hope they give us a Mandalorian in 1/4 if there is enough demand. It will be glorious!

Really enjoying it thus far...there were moments in the second episode that felt like they could have been shot in the late 70s. Hope that vibe continues for the rest of the show.

Anyway, put me down for this cool cat in 1/6.

Back