1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really cant decide whether to order this or not. I definitely want a HT Mando, and I think I prefer his non-Beskar armour. However, a deluxe seems very likely.
Problem with being in the UK is that its far cheaper to PO these from sellers in HK, but if you wait they?re gone.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really cant decide whether to order this or not. I definitely want a HT Mando, and I think I prefer his non-Beskar armour. However, a deluxe seems very likely.
Problem with being in the UK is that its far cheaper to PO these from sellers in HK, but if you wait they?re gone.......

Yep I have exactly the same issue being in Europe. You US guys have it really god with Sideshow having the figure basically on pre-order until (or after) it's being shipped out. Gives you the chance to wait and see.

Man, this is tough. I've been LOVING the first two episodes of the series. But I NEED his little companion. And with HT, you just don't know what the hell they're going to do. New DX edition? Updated version with the little guy? Will the little guy be on his own? Etc. So I'm kind of put off ordering until I know.

I need the little guy.
Hope ig11 is returning.
Actually really like this version.

I got to see the first two episodes last night and really enjoyed it...especially all the little nods to the past...

I can't see me getting too invested in the figure line...but if i keep enjoying the series i may be tempted:)

Man, this is tough. I've been LOVING the first two episodes of the series. But I NEED his little companion. And with HT, you just don't know what the hell they're going to do. New DX edition? Updated version with the little guy? Will the little guy be on his own? Etc. So I'm kind of put off ordering until I know.

Yeah. I like diorama backgrounds and the stand is awesome. I feel like if I wait and they pull a Kylo with another release, e.g. include a sculpt, I'll be *&^% but may miss out on the "original" costume. Not to mention the little guy. Waiting too - anyway I need to dig out from some other POs so if I order maybe I can cut the cost down. That way if there's another release I won't be so frustrated.

Don't mind having 2 figs of same character, it's just it gets pricey.

Yeah, I got screwed pretty hard as an early ROTJ Luke purchaser so I might play the wait and see game.

The worst part of that ROTJ Luke debacle is that they waited until AFTER it had released before revealing the Superior In Every Way Super Screw You Edition.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Yeah a Mando + Little Guy two-pack is an absolute must.

I'd kill for a Nolte and a couple blurggs as well. And a half dozen offworld jawas. Oh man I hope we see more from this show.

Right now I don't feel the need to preorder HT Mando just yet since he won't ship until season 2 is out and who knows what new versions might be previewed before then.

I'm *so* glad that we won't see any new films for a while which will allow them to focus solely on Mando offerings.

The worst part of that ROTJ Luke debacle is that they waited until AFTER it had released before revealing the Superior In Every Way Super Screw You Edition.

:lol :lol :lol I'm sure there will be a "Superior In Every Way Super Screw You Edition" of the Mandalorian.

Yeah a Mando + Little Guy two-pack is an absolute must.

I'd kill for a Nolte and a couple blurggs as well. And a half dozen offworld jawas. Oh man I hope we see more from this show.

Right now I don't feel the need to preorder HT Mando just yet since he won't ship until season 2 is out and who knows what new versions might be previewed before then.

I'm *so* glad that we won't see any new films for a while which will allow them to focus solely on Mando offerings.

Yes, I hope they do. But they also definitely need to make stuff for the other series coming. i.e
1). Cassian
2). With a bit of luck Baze to round out the original team

as well as
3). Obi Wan
4). with a bit of luck a Tusken Raider !!! They're going to have to show why the Tuskens are so scared of Old Ben surely.

Yeah it probably would be smart to hold off on ordering, but this first figure already looks cool as hell on his own, and it'll be a long enough wait just for him to come out.

Plus I don't see them releasing another version of this outfit anyway, but only the chrome one which has a different undersuit and would have to be its own separate figure.

Loving the show so far. I?m all in on any Mandalorian figure they make. Picking up this first release as I just love the outfit, if they release a full beskar armor with asset I?ll buy it too.

I don't think they will double dip his initial outfit. I suspect the asset will be part of an eventual deluxe full beskar outfit.

I can see HT giving the asset the baby Groot treatment and including different poses with different figures down the line. One in the floating crib, in the crib with a force gesture, standing, munching on a frog, etc. I think that’d be cool.

I’m still hoping they include him sleeping in the crib with this release. A very slim hope.

I wish HT would take the "accessories to be announced" route with more of these figures. I understand Disney's penchant for no spoilers but it would get more of these figures moving and generate more excitement with collectors if down the line (close to release time) this figure suddenly featured interchangeable chewed up gauntlets and other "battle damaged" bits along with the asset. It would suddenly feel like the old days of HT collecting again!

I wish HT would take the "accessories to be announced" route with more of these figures. I understand Disney's penchant for no spoilers but it would get more of these figures moving and generate more excitement with collectors if down the line (close to release time) this figure suddenly featured interchangeable chewed up gauntlets and other "battle damaged" bits along with the asset. It would suddenly feel like the old days of HT collecting again!

The chewed up gauntlets with the mangled chest armor action figure would be a terrible idea. A quarter scale Mando with full Beskar Steel armor would blow away all action figures past, present & future!

I?d imagine they?ll include a full Beskar deluxe Mando with the asset and crib at some point. Possibly including some unknown accessories from future episodes we have yet to see. I NEED an asset and NEED a deluxe Mando, already have the first on preorder. It?s too juicy for HT not to capitalize on all the hype.

The other option for a 2-pack would be Yodababy and Ugnolte.

What I love about this series is the familiarity. We?ve already had several supporting characters based off OT designs. The ST should have been more like this.

The other option for a 2-pack would be Yodababy and Ugnolte.

What I love about this series is the familiarity. We?ve already had several supporting characters based off OT designs. The ST should have been more like this.

I'd love a Ugnolte !!

I have spoken !

(OK someone had to write it :lol)

Back