The Legend Of Zelda The Skyward Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This game is amazing. The dungeons are the best yet. I can't remember the last time I was so into a game. Anyone who has a wii needs this game.

Picked up the bundle with the wii remote today can't wait to start playing it! Also the golden remote looks awesome! I'm so glad I picked it up over the regular version.

I picked this up yesterday with the gold Wii remote. Haven't had a chance to play yet as I'm finishing Assassin's Creed.

The music on the cd made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Took me back to 1998. The music in this game is fantastic too.

Mine should be here today, i want to be excited but im going to give it to the kids for christmas... :gah:

I don't have the cd but, browsing through youtube, I didn't find the ocarina of time theme. In my opinion, that should of been one of the top choices for this album.

I don't have the cd but, browsing through youtube, I didn't find the ocarina of time theme. In my opinion, that should of been one of the top choices for this album.

Why would the OOT theme be included in the Skyward Sword soundtrack?

edit: Oh, I see, it's not a soundtrack but tracks from a live performance of various Zelda songs. My bad.

1. The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Medley
2. ____riko Village Twilight Princess Theme
3. The Wind Waker Symphonic Movement
4. Gerudo Valley
5. Great Fairy’s Fountain theme
6. Twilight Princess Symphonic Movement
7. The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley
8. Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword

This is because if you can't shoot somebody in the face while yelling out a racial and/or homophobic slur, SSF is not interested.

You mean you can't do all that in Zelda? ____ me this god damn gay bull ____! And why the hell does the controller have to be gold? I hate ____ing gold people!

On a serious note. I can't wait to play this. Although it may be a while. 30 hours into Skyrim and Dark Souls and probably have another 140 hours to go (combined). Then I have Assassins Creed to finish up before I get the new one for Christmas. Then it's Drakes 3. After I finish up that my journey with Link will begin. I have a lot to do! So much to do so little :impatient:.

Back