Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 3 - Connor Kenway 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Here is a "third person" pic. :)
IMG_1750.jpg

I called the place I pre-ordered from today - still no word on when this will be shipped to the US. Apparently this is being released in Hong Kong/China only right now, because the cost of shipping has skyrocketed up so much. They're working with the distributor to try and find a resolution, which may be getting it air mailed because shipping things via boat just isn't working out. But still no ETA, which is frustrating.

I just got Connor in today, and man he is amazing! Better place to order is KGhobby since he is in stock. Now I think I want Edward Kenway. Lol

Noticed there are some details missing like the leg wraps and the neckless has one wolf tooth instead of three. 3b897f34f04c9b79365e8e69130e2dae.jpg

Mine shipped from Monkey Depot too a few days ago, and being in the same state as them I thought I would've gotten it by now..... but USPS is full of idiots apparently, as for some reason my package is now in Arkansas???

And yes I confirmed with Monkey Depot that they gave me the correct tracking.

Been over a month since mine shipped out EMS from Hong Kong. Still at the Hong Kong airport.....

Mine shipped from Monkey Depot too a few days ago, and being in the same state as them I thought I would've gotten it by now..... but USPS is full of idiots apparently, as for some reason my package is now in Arkansas???

And yes I confirmed with Monkey Depot that they gave me the correct tracking.

Shipping in general is just a disaster right now. This week alone I had a few fun tracking follows. I had something coming USPS that was from Ohio, that should have been delivered on Tuesday. I got delivered Friday, because on Tuesday, it went from my town in North Jersey, down to central Jersey somewhere, then just across the border to Pennsylvania and then finally back to me. I also had something FedEx that originated in Florida, that ended up in central Jersey Thursday, but was in Delaware yesterday. Today, it's back where it was in central Jersey.

I feel bad for you guys that have this stuck in Hong Kong. It's such a crapshoot with shipping everywhere right now.

Anyone get theirs from KG hobby at all? I got the email to ship EMS, paid the invoice but I think all international mail got shut down right after KGH sent those invoices out.

Screw it. I got sick of waiting months for international mail to open back up and bought another one of these from a guy in California. If anyone is still looking for one of these in a few weeks when my other one finally gets here; il sell it to you at cost.

I got my Connor in this morning. Haven't had a chance to set him up yet but I did open the box and he looked incredible. Very excited to get him out, geared up and standing with my Edward and Altair.

I had 2 pre-orders and my EMS has just been sitting since April 8th. I got a message from Timewalker that that pre-order was in so I I'll have him tomorrow and of course I check EMS and my first Connor left Hong Kong on the 9th. So I guess one will be throwning one on ebay.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I had 2 pre-orders and my EMS has just been sitting since April 8th. I got a message from Timewalker that that pre-order was in so I I'll have him tomorrow and of course I check EMS and my first Connor left Hong Kong on the 9th. So I guess one will be throwning one on ebay.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You're going to love him. I set mine up late last night and he's really a great figure. Love all of the accessories he comes with. Plenty of display options. I had a little trouble getting the head to rest the way I wanted it because the neck is part of the body and not the head like most figures, but other than that, I'm very happy with this figure. Probably my favorite sixth scale Assassin's Creed figure to date. Very excited for them to tackle Ezio and Jacob Frye, as they get better and better with each release.

Back