Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 3 - Connor Kenway 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TNS just sent me an email they have the Connors to ship but HK Post is not shipping to the US so if I want it now I have to pay an extra 38.00 for EMS shipping. Should I pay it or wait. How long do you think before shipping resumes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah it?s a gamble. I feel like you may be waiting for a long time though. If you don?t mind waiting 1+ months, than just wait it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My PO is with KGHobby.

Since when is HK post not shipping into the US? I hadn't seen a memo on that one among all this. I thought trade was unaffected. Asmus is shipping I believe.

My PO is with KGHobby.

Since when is HK post not shipping into the US? I hadn't seen a memo on that one among all this. I thought trade was unaffected. Asmus is shipping I believe.

It's known for almost a week:

Dear customers,

In view of the substantial reduction in flight frequencies or even cancellation of flights to certain destinations by airlines, Hongkong Post announced Air mail shipping are suspended to Japan, Korea , USA, Canada ,UK,Ireland ,Spain and other destinations are required to transit via the above countries.

✈️ EMS SPEEDPOST ✈️ service to major destinations still available . We ll email you for the all the options.

Hope everything will be back soon and we ll keep you posted on the situation.

Stay safe ! ���� ��������

91070681_2871246219617739_5897517596701360128_n.jpg

I bit the bullet and paid the extra shipping.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I bit the bullet as well and went with EMS. And it still is delayed indefinitely in shipping. :impatient:

I'm hoping Damtoys also does Connor from the DLC The Tyranny of King Washington. That wolf pelt hood looks awesome.

I bit the bullet as well and went with EMS. And it still is delayed indefinitely in shipping. :impatient:

has anybody here had their pre-order from KGHobby shipped ? It looks like the figure's listing has been taken down on the website so I am not reassured.

I wouldn?t worry about it, other than the delay. Steve at TimeWalker said the shipment had taken a backseat to medical equipment and supplies for a minute but was believed to ship soon as the product showed at the front stages of shipment (meaning in the hands of the post from the mfg). I?m sure Connor will be on his way sooner or later

Could not wait for Monkey Depot for connor so I cancelled the order and got him at KGhobby with EMS shipping.

Best of luck getting it. Last movement on my shipment from them was April 1st.
Yeah That's the only thing I was thinking would be a problem. But Thankfully Saw a few people on FB who got theirs in from KGHobby. So maybe yours will show up soon. I'm just happy to be getting it.

Has anyone in the USA received Connor yet? Looks like he?s dropped in Asia, France and the U.K.

I heard that the hood may have some issues. Probably a rumour so not sure at all. If anyone had received their?s can you let me know?

I heard that the hood may have some issues. Probably a rumour so not sure at all. If anyone had received their?s can you let me know?

Saw a post on FB about the wire stabbing through the hood so maybe that is the issue I'll be very sad if That's the case.

Finally had a chance to open him up and snap some pics. Another great figure from Damtoys. My assassin guild is coming along nicely :)
EDIT: Fixed the pictures.
AEE4BF0B-F5CF-4B41-AF40-CBFBF35551B5.jpg0879FFB4-C404-4614-BA15-9F4D728B9294.jpg

Back