Action Figure DAMTOYS: Assassin's Creed 3 - Connor Kenway 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get theirs from KG hobby at all? I got the email to ship EMS, paid the invoice but I think all international mail got shut down right after KGH sent those invoices out.
I did got mines in a week after purchase.

They're finally shipping mine via ups international, maybe my order got lost in all the confusion? Crazy times. . .

FINALLY got my Connor figure. I am very happy with him. He looks amazing. I did have some issues making the hood sit over his face. I found that the lining can make it so the hood doesn't come fully forward. To get a little more of the hood to come forward I took the little tail off the back of his head and I am seriously considering gluing the hood to his head. Right now it is staying pretty well but if I do a photo shoot it may be tough to keep the head and hood aligned without gluing it, but we'll see.
007c992162c6962857ee190f1f39f8c2.jpg
8e3c7838c3283d0d1b0e7ae567d68f22.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So; in a strange twist of fate, and possibly more evidence to the fact that God seems to enjoy screwing with me, both the figure I ordered from Ebay and the figure stuck in Hong Kong customs since 1 April randomly both showed up today. Anyone need one of these guys before I throw him up on Ebay?

Just got him yesterday, and he?s a really tough figure to pose naturally. Especially with that hood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is everyone getting this from sellers overseas? I have it preordered from a Canadian site and haven't heard anything yet.

So, the quiver on mine came apart. Havent had the time to look at it properly as I left in a rush this morning. Saw all the arrows on the floor. God damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for bumping another AC thread. But making my way into collecting all the ones I haven't gotten. Couldn't help but jump back in once I obtain Edward again from a fellow board member.

With that said, anyone have one these they'd like to let go of? Or any leads on one that isn't at an insane eBay price, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

There's an Assassin's Creed BST group on Facebook that you might want to try looking in. I'm not on Facebook anymore, but if you can't find it let me know and I can reactivate it for a minute to get you the link.

There's an Assassin's Creed BST group on Facebook that you might want to try looking in. I'm not on Facebook anymore, but if you can't find it let me know and I can reactivate it for a minute to get you the link.
Cool, thank you for the lead! I don't use Facebook all that much, but I'll see if I can find it :)

Finally got this figure for retail price thankfully. While I’m glad to have him, I’m unfortunately not as impressed as I had hoped I would be. Connor looked like a pretty big guy in the game, at least while playing the remaster recently. So I might switch the body to the Alexios body whenever that figure gets released even if it’s at the expense of getting good bow and arrow poses. I’ll definitely have to disassemble and then put everything back on like I’ve done with the other releases to get the clothing to fit how I want b/c out of box, he looks a little rough.

EDIT: he looks much better after taking him apart and putting him back together, getting the clothing to lay better. That said, I don’t think I will able to switch the body out as the right arm on his shirt was tailored too tight vs the left arm which has some give to it. Much more satisfied now than initial unboxing though.

Last edited:
Back