The Hot Toys Wishlist Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes figure from Hot Toys?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 78 30.1%
  • Maybe... the movie was alright.

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 146 56.4%

• Total voters
my wishlist of course:
Rorschach Watchmen
Complete Platoon line (Elias is a must!)
Endou kenji 20th Century Boys (they already made tomodachi, now we need the hero)

A 1:6 John Matrix (Arnold Schwarzenegger) figure from COMMANDO with the "final assault" outfit & every single weapon he used in the "final assault" (including the rocket launcher . . . heck even the garden tools).

I wish for a DX Regan MacNeil.

The Regan MacNeil from The Exorcist MMS DX figure would feature:
  • Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Linda Blair as Regan MacNeil in the movie The Exorcist (1973)
  • Two (2) newly developed head sculpts with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) with different facial expressions, including one (1) evil smiling grin ver. (see photo below) and (1) lost/blank expression.
  • Multi-layered stereoscopic hair sculpture
  • Approximately 25 cm tall
  • One (1) piece nightgown (clean)
  • One (1) piece nightgown (vomit stained)
  • Crucifix accessory
  • Movie-accurate bed with removable covers
  • (2) cloth towel wraps to tie wrists to bed posts
  • Acrylic plastic stand to simulate bed levitation scene
  • Authentic Exorcist nameplate Hot Toys MMS DX stand

Linda_Blair.jpg

Marty from BTTF 1 & 2

Matrix Neo and Morpheus

76 Rocky (street gear version)

I'd like to see more from the Predators line.
Royce needs some help fighting them LOL.
I'd like to see
Isabelle
Hanzo
Nikolai
Stans
Cuchillo

I'd like to see more from the Predators line.
Royce needs some help fighting them LOL.
I'd like to see
Isabelle
Hanzo
Nikolai
Stans
Cuchillo

Exactly! I know HT won't make them all but I would love to see
Isabel and Hanzo made for sure! All be all over that!

I might be the only one, but I'm hoping that they will adquire the rights for the upcoming 'Snow White and the Huntsman', since the characters and costumes are really cool!

Exactly! I know HT won't make them all but I would love to see
Isabel and Hanzo made for sure! All be all over that!

They could release Cuchillo. That Danny Trejo figure could be used by everyone because he looks and acts the same in every one of his movies. :lol

I'm hoping for the following:

Predator: The rest of Arnie's team!
Predators: Isabelle
TDKR: Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Gordon and 1/6th Batwing
Expendables 2: Statham, Li, Arnold, Van Damme, Terry Crewes (although we're probably only going to get another stallone)
Aliens: Revamped Colonial Marines

I might be the only one, but I'm hoping that they will adquire the rights for the upcoming 'Snow White and the Huntsman', since the characters and costumes are really cool!

At first I was too!

But, with The Avengers, Prometheus and a new Robocop coming from HT, this has lost a lot of my interest.

At first I was too!

But, with The Avengers, Prometheus and a new Robocop coming from HT, this has lost a lot of my interest.

Well,yeah, but since I highly doubt Hot Toys would develop a new body just for the dwarves, the character possibilities are reduced to 3-4: Snow white, the huntsman (these two being the more important for obvious reasons) and the queen..maybe the prince too... and since they have a hemsworth sculpt for thor, and for prometheus they might develop a charlize theron..they just have to do snow white from scratch!

Re: Voting for the next DX 10 (Hot Toys)

O , I thought this was going to be one of those official hot toys polls .. -_-

Since this is originally a Sherlock Holmes thread and since I enjoyed the second movie as much as the first, I vote a big YES to RDJ and Jude Law figures from Hot Toys. Great portrayal by both actors. I would definitely get them both for sure.

As for a general wish list :
The Silver Surfer (comic or movie form).

and...

_____**ng BLADE RUNNER !!!!!!! (as many characters from the movie as possible)-----> official BladeRunner figures are loooong overdue.
It really is my ultimate toy grail.

Magneto - X-Men First Class
Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid
Hal Jordan - Green Lantern
Sweet Pea - Sucker Punch

They have the licenses already so it should be 100% on most of them, but are too busy remaking the same characters again, just in different versions to do fresh projects :(

Back