The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How interesting. This didn't seem to be an issue with the first batch. Nothing I've ever received through 4PX seemed to have been inspected before leaving China, I wonder why all of these are suddenly getting caught?

How interesting. This didn't seem to be an issue with the first batch. Nothing I've ever received through 4PX seemed to have been inspected before leaving China, I wonder why all of these are suddenly getting caught?
They don’t want to risk mixing them up again with the real ones being sent to their friends up north

Package goes through x-way machine, if the guy see anything suspect, they will hold it and ask us what is it. Sometimes they are strict, sometimes easy going, maybe they just changed the inspection guy. Once they find one sku with issue, they block all same package from the same company

Their explaination to me is that - if one item in the whole container being suspect, the airline will block the whole cargo, so they can't risk it as this stuff look too real

They caught our packages for rifles, pistol, blade, grenade all kind of weapons and explosives, it happens almost everyday to us, we can make them release everything except this time...

Package goes through x-way machine, if the guy see anything suspect, they will hold it and ask us what is it. Sometimes they are strict, sometimes easy going, maybe they just changed the inspection guy. Once they find one sku with issue, they block all same package from the same company

Their explaination to me is that - if one item in the whole container being suspect, the airline will block the whole cargo, so they can't risk it as this stuff look too real

They caught our packages for rifles, pistol, blade, grenade all kind of weapons and explosives, it happens almost everyday to us, we can make them release everything except this time...
Interesting, thanks for the insight Kit! I always like to know how things work. Sounds like a lot of hassle to keep up with. And you clearly take care of it fast because most packages go right through.

Hey guys what is a good alternate body for Arthur? If you wanna to swap bodies or just get an extra body to make another figure?

Still two of the best pictures ever taken IMO of the gunslinger by @Hologram AI
IMG_3673.jpeg

IMG_3674.jpeg

I think another round of photos from us is in order for the new shipment of Arthur's coming in.. For you fellas that have Him in hands now, is anything different on this batch of the Gunslinger vs the previous ones

Yeah I used the AT011. Slimmer body helps everything sit better and all the joints fit snug with some heat.
Was wondering how the gloves and boots connected to that body. Good to know they work.
I literally only just today realized I could make an extra figure with everything that comes included. o_O Just need a body. And pants. And a gun belt. lol

Back