The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up on the reissue. I ordered another from Kit. This’ll be my third, but it’s my favorite figure/sculpt of my collection. I’ve never played the game, but the sculpt works great for a variety of characters - cool Operator looking dude.
Once you play the game, sculpt won't work for anyone else. That face belongs to Arthur :monkey3

Go as far as saying RD2 is one of the best games ever made.
Ill go farther and say rdr 2 is the best ever
This’ll be my third, but it’s my favorite figure/sculpt of my collection. I’ve never played the game,
Never saw someone buy 3 of the same figure and not even know the character that its based on. That has to be a record 😂

Ill go farther and say rdr 2 is the best ever

Never saw someone buy 3 of the same figure and not even know the character that its based on. That has to be a record 😂
Lol yeah, and that’s not including the extra kid beard and regular unshaped heads I bought loose. To be honest I’m not into the collecting figures just to display aspect of the hobby, but customizing/building so I just get figures that work with what I’m putting together. Aside from that, I’m a big Wild West fan so it was appealing regardless of what property it’s from.

Honestly this is the best news ever for me, I will have 2 of these and it will be my first time. I'd rather have this than anything else on my pre-order list! Can't wait!! I don't know why the excitement I have for this figure to arrive is unmatched.

Already had 2 Arthys and just paid for 2 more to Kit. So gonna have 4 in total.

Also got 5 of Buzztoys Geralt :D

You are welcome lol

I love having multiples of my fav things, I feel safe lol that's why I wear rags :D
I know I'm weird,but all of us are lol 😆

@Klornamafern
Because it's the best figure, nobody can change my mind.

You are welcome lol

I love having multiples of my fav things, I feel safe lol that's why I wear rags :D

@Klornamafern

If a figure comes boxed with two distinct outfits I usually can't help myself from buying two of them, as I wouldn't be able to decide which outfit to leave them in.

The spare parts leftover from sets amass so I eventually have enough to put together more figures.

That's how it's been with collecting WWII, though I'm usually short of belts and boots. It was handy with LiM providing two pairs of boots with Arthur. Making belts and holsters is also much easier for western figures.

Yes you too!

you-get-one-5c2cc6.jpg

You are welcome lol

@Klornamafern
Yep I’m the same.
I bought the buzz toys Wolf set just for the head sculpt lol

I got a second Arthur and a second pre order for John from Kit today as well. If it's option financially, I think every man should get at least two of Arthur and John. These figures are a great tribute to them, and are pretty incredible. One can tell that Limtoys is a fan of Redemption, given the care and attention they are putting into their Outlaws Of The West line.

Now I will need to decide if I want to keep this second Arthur in His box in mint condition for collecting, or display Him with the first Arthur. What do you guys recommend?

I got a second Arthur and a second pre order for John from Kit today as well. If it's option financially, I think every man should get at least two of Arthur and John. These figures are a great tribute to them, and are pretty incredible. One can tell that Limtoys is a fan of Redemption, given the care and attention they are putting into their Outlaws Of The West line.

Now I will need to decide if I want to keep this second Arthur in His box in mint condition for collecting, or display Him with the first Arthur. What do you guys recommend?
I recommend you buy 2 more and keep them in the box in mint condition

Seems my extra Arthurs got in trouble. Both of them got shipped separately and both tracking numbers say ''Your package is being returned. '' eeewwwww emailed Kit, hope that's just a glitch.

Why I can't have things like other ppl do. Drama always follows me everywhere.
hhhh.PNG

Are they serious? Or joking. :D don't play with me :S
Screenshot_20230916_003128_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Back