The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to unload some other figures & put in an order with Kit. If Comic Sanctorum comes through, I'll just have some nice trade bait, or an extra Arthur I guess. The peace of mind is worth it.

Finally got it! Again thank you so much Kit, amazing packaging, box is in pristine condition, and delivery was surprisingly fast considering what a mess it's in my country.
I guess everything has been said about this figure, I'd seen all reviews on YT, looked at loads of pictures here, but it's much more impressive in person.
Attention to detail is crazy. Blown away by the amount of accessories. Just like with Leon, I don't know how to display/use all of them.

I've spent like two hours on this figure and I'm not finished, I swear it only happens with Limtoys :ROFLMAO:. Normally when I take a figure out of a box, especially with Hot Toys, it takes like 10/20 minutes tops to display, but here there are just too many options and things to carefully arrange & custom.
I think the figure I spent the most time with was Quiet, took me like 5/6 hours back in the day to adapt everything perfectly (and I went for a body with huge tits, so wasn't easy).
But this Arthur figure definitely requires time and attention, I'm not finished with his shirt.

I can't think of another toy company that provides so many accessories, fully detailed and 100% accurate to the game, it's craaazy!

The body is great too, didn't think it'd be that good.

The tailoring is perfect. The colors are perfect.

This figure is absolute fire and a huge leap from Venom.

I'm mindblown, really. I'd marry you in a heartbeart if you were a woman @R_R_X Absolutely stellar job, Limtoys are geniuses.
Thanks for all the continued support man really makes us feel like it's all worth it when people appreciate what we do this much!
I'm flattered by the last comment! 😂

Here you go.
I've tried it with the LIM Toys hat hair piece. Sits way too high... I pushed it down a little. I'm sure you could push it down even further using more strength but then you'd risk damaging the head, so I wouldn't recommend it...

Thanks! I appreciate the pics, yeah looks like a tight squeeze for sure :ROFLMAO:

The fig looks amazing out of the box, just a question is there supposed to be shotgun shells in the 4 indents besides the shotguns & how do you put the bow away, does not seem to fit.

vQoqczC.jpg

Oh, I think I worked out the bow does not go where I thought it went, will probably have to sell the figure because of some big bills coming my way, but to see it in all its glory was good to.

The fig looks amazing out of the box, just a question is there supposed to be shotgun shells in the 4 indents besides the shotguns & how do you put the bow away, does not seem to fit.

vQoqczC.jpg
Yeah, I have the same problem. The bow string is too tight to relax and fit in the tray. I had to carefully tilt and place it in a different section to fit it back into the box.

20221013_221420.jpg

Same here. I paid in full almost a year ago. It's fine, though. If they want to jerk me around over a refund, I can absolutely make a hobby out of advertising what a crap company they are.
I have been talking with limtoys, mars toys and many others about this ponzi company

I realize that they are trying to hold everyone off, they will handle cases with TOUGH people only

Being a tough guy seems the best way to get your money back

Tell them you will reveal them with the community or you will ask your bank to step in, whatever, make them fear

PS: according to my conversation with limtoys 2 hours ago, they are still jerking around, not willing to pay and commit to their order

Good luck people

I have been talking with limtoys, mars toys and many others about this ponzi company

I realize that they are trying to hold everyone off, they will handle cases with TOUGH people only

Being a tough guy seems the best way to get your money back

Tell them you will reveal them with the community or you will ask your bank to step in, whatever, make them fear

PS: according to my conversation with limtoys 2 hours ago, they are still jerking around, not willing to pay and commit to their order

Good luck people
Very glad I've got one coming from you. I ordered something else with store credit, & even though the order was listed as shipping now, it processed as a preorder. They just flat-out stole the remainder of the balance. 🙄 Still haven't refunded the shipping they charged in June, either.

Got my Arthur today beautiful as ever. Only I have one issue which is the lever for the Lancaster rifle won't move and the part of the rifle that comes off to show the inside of the rifle is stuck on there. I'll message kit about it as I feel forcing it will break it and rather have it replaced.

Got my Arthur today beautiful as ever. Only I have one issue which is the lever for the Lancaster rifle won't move and the part of the rifle that comes off to show the inside of the rifle is stuck on there. I'll message kit about it as I feel forcing it will break it and rather have it replaced.
Glad you still like it man, definitely contact Kit about the rifle issue so it can be sorted out as soon as possible.

Glad you still like it man, definitely contact Kit about the rifle issue so it can be sorted out as soon as possible.
Already have. I did notice one thing I feel the hat and boots aren't heavily weathered like before but it's good enough. Also feel the hat band is to light in color so I darkened it a bit to be more like in game. Other then those I'm definitely very happy with it. I hope John comes with more different guns like the scofield revolver, and a long double barrel shotgun maybe even pump action shotgun, and the repeater rifle. Having them shared with Arthur would be great.

Try remove the cover, it can be removed, because many people are missing the cover XD

Try remove the cover, it can be removed, because many people are missing the cover XD
I did try and it's stuck on there good. I chipped a bit of the paint around the area I assume it's stuck with some glue. The issue though when trying to pry it open it bends almost like it's going to snap its glued on there good. Lol

Back