The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also one thing I will mention now that I never did before I hope Lim does this with John. Arthur's body has no knees. Lol it's very weird not feeling that area and it doesn't show anything when bending the legs.

Last edited:
I have been talking with limtoys, mars toys and many others about this ponzi company

I realize that they are trying to hold everyone off, they will handle cases with TOUGH people only

Being a tough guy seems the best way to get your money back

Tell them you will reveal them with the community or you will ask your bank to step in, whatever, make them fear

PS: according to my conversation with limtoys 2 hours ago, they are still jerking around, not willing to pay and commit to their order

Good luck people
I woke up in a mood this morning & decided to put your advice into action & try a more aggressive approach. Threatened them with a fraud case, so we'll see how that goes.

Also one thing I will mention now that I never did before I hope Lim does this with John. Arthur's body has no knees. Lol it's very weird not feeling that area and it doesn't show anything when bending the legs.
Not sure what you mean...?
That's what the knees look like without the pants:

Attachments

• LIM Toys Arthur Knees.jpg
    LIM Toys Arthur Knees.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 0
Just got mine in today. Wonderful figure but.. how’re y’all getting off that darned tan jacket? I am struggling so hard aha

My first jacket was super tight and really heavily restricted any movement. It’s difficult but you should be able to get it off. My second and third figure the jacket is much looser (thus better fitting). Just keep working at it.

Could be because of the padding, he still has knees tho so I don't really get this complaint.
Because he has no knees. Lol or at least the bump that creates the shape of them are lacking, You could also be right the padding on the thighs could be the reason it looks off. But that also has to do with the leg types they are similar to Asmus newer body, although not a big deal at the very least consider it for the next figures. I imagine John will get a unique body also as he seems a bit slimmer then Arthur.

Thanks to LimToys for making such ann incredible figure from an amazing game and as always special thanks to Kit Chen for being an incredible dealer. Got my last 2 Arthur’s and both are amazing and packaged beautifully. Was missing one little piece and Kit took care of that for me right away.

Until I can make a true full display - here’s the Arthur triplets all sporting different outfit combos and 3 different heads as well.
CC76BAD5-7DDC-40A2-8A18-0C21D982B190.jpeg
A55C12BD-2879-4637-978B-D5CBADD6A44D.jpeg

Looks awesome!
Im so tempted to get another one and the mid beard sculp. Don't know about the pose yet.. but .. the opportunity |DD

This is a joke, not a complaint but ...

The journal included with the Arthur figure includes a sketch of Arthur's grave. How'd he manage to do that? He sketched his tombstone while he was still alive? Maybe that's how John knew how to make the tombstone, Arthur already gave him the idea on what he wanted it to look like.

In all seriousness, it would've been cool to have the Arthur version of the journal included with Arthur, with a few blank pages at the end. Then the John figure could come with the same journal, with John version of the sketches at the end.

I'm sure someone else will/could offer such a thing, but I digress ...

I keep telling myself I'm going to make my own version of the journal in 1:1 scale, now that I figured out how to get into the game files, but still ... that's a lot of work.

Here it's the 26th october, today RDR2 is 4 years old !
Happy Birthday to the best game ever made. 💜

The journal included with the Arthur figure includes a sketch of Arthur's grave. How'd he manage to do that? He sketched his tombstone while he was still alive? Maybe that's how John knew how to make the tombstone, Arthur already gave him the idea on what he wanted it to look like.

In all seriousness, it would've been cool to have the Arthur version of the journal included with Arthur, with a few blank pages at the end. Then the John figure could come with the same journal, with John version of the sketches at the end.

I keep telling myself I'm going to make my own version of the journal in 1:1 scale, now that I figured out how to get into the game files, but still ... that's a lot of work.
I think John sketches it in the game when you go to the grave. I think Lim included it with the intention to have you use it for John also when the figure was announced, at least in my opinion that's what I think. Don't know if this was added to the second batch and the first it doesn't include that page.

It's there because JM won't come with the journal but if people want to pose him with it then there's pages for him too, the figures are made with the intention of having shared accessories.

I reckon this isn’t for sale anymore but a couple months ago this Etsy Taylor named Tahir Mert Işçi owner of cavecollectors made this one of a kind John Marston 1/12 clothes set. Hopefully the person who bought it can do something dope.
Don’t know how I feel about the red pimp feather for the hat but still incredible work.

View attachment 564441
Yoooo i was the guy who bought it. I asked for a upscale to one six how ever and he just charged accordingly. Extremely talented individual

Back