The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my Arthur with me to the beach the other day. Lots of great toy photo spots to explore!

52223386850_bbabf42ba4_b.jpg

52222913413_0878f818cc_b.jpg

52222895486_f2cc5fd1c0_b.jpg

52223386795_36b1f33583_b.jpg

52222895891_b4706fc8c5_b.jpg

52222895826_170bc0ba94_b.jpg

May have to look into one of those fishing rods for him, there are some spots that would work real well with that here.
Some really cool shots. Surprised we haven’t seen these over at OSF.

Since I preordered this guy I couldn't stop thinking of the possibilities for customizing other Arthur outfits.
Today and with a lot of help I'm a step closer to finish a custom Arthur I started months and moths ago. Guess some of you saw the Artur with the Woody's vest, so, that was a start.
In my game I only had two outfits, mostly, the default gunslinger with and without jacket and one with jeans, a principal vest and white shirt. This is just a start as I know there still a lot of improvement here but I really like how this is looking
IMG_20220718_230732965.jpg
IMG_20220718_230823694.jpg
IMG_20220718_231656503.jpg
IMG_20220718_231834290.jpg

Last edited:
Oh jeeze I've had my figures in snowbanks, mud puddles, out in the rain and everything. Can lead to some real fun photos :)
I plan to be adventurous with mine too when I finally get him, though I can't predict if I will actually want to once he's in my hands lol. I am planning to do some Modern AU shots and I was walking around my complex one day thinking of cool places I could have him hanging out as I live near a stylized plaza, but then my mind kept reminding me of everything that could go wrong from him being stolen to him falling from the 3rd story of the parking garage. You're braver than I am as of now!

I'm usually the same. Mine will mostly roam the range of my Ikea fibreboard shelf unit, until I can afford some detolfs. 🤣
Mine stay in IKEA Billy cabinets, not only does it feel safer it's also much easier to clean and dust than those detolfs, just seeing those things all dirty and wobbling on display so they don't shatter to a million pieces from tight screws made the decision to go with aBilly based display much easier :LOL:, especially since the cabinets are much taller and I can put more figures in them.

Yeah, those would definitely be ideal. A bit pricier, though, so I was thinking I'd get one of those for bigger stuff, or characters with wings & detolfs for the less space intensive figures. I'm fortunate in that my collection gets it's own room, which makes cleaning a little less of a constant issue. I gotta' do something though. My display looks like the equivalent of making John Wick live in a plywood shack, Italian suit & all.

Alright, I genuinely hate to be that guy, but @R_R_X, can I ask you for an honest update on where we are in regards to release? As mentioned I'm in the group that got screwed by Toy Origin and ordered second batch through Kit. I know the release date has been pushed back many times, originally it was March, then May, then June, now we're approaching August and nothing yet. I'm selling my house and closing in early September, and I'd really like to know if I can still have this sent to my current address or if I need to look for somewhere else to send it.

I'm not trying to pressure you - I was one of the people calling for calm during the delays on the first run. But if not for the Toy Origin situation I'd have this figure already and I don't want to get shafted again. Still nothing but supportive of you and LIM. Just would really like an honest update on where things stand so I can figure out how to proceed on my end.

Thank you!

Alright, I genuinely hate to be that guy, but @R_R_X, can I ask you for an honest update on where we are in regards to release? As mentioned I'm in the group that got screwed by Toy Origin and ordered second batch through Kit. I know the release date has been pushed back many times, originally it was March, then May, then June, now we're approaching August and nothing yet. I'm selling my house and closing in early September, and I'd really like to know if I can still have this sent to my current address or if I need to look for somewhere else to send it.

I'm not trying to pressure you - I was one of the people calling for calm during the delays on the first run. But if not for the Toy Origin situation I'd have this figure already and I don't want to get shafted again. Still nothing but supportive of you and LIM. Just would really like an honest update on where things stand so I can figure out how to proceed on my end.

Thank you!
can’t speak for limtoys but kit told me they estimated august at this rate

That's kind of the difficulty, though. Comic Sanctorum was certain it would be July in June, & June in May. It's hard to know what's actual "best guess based on current info" & what's just standard issue "TBD, don't ask again until next month" style customer service rep evasion.

Thank you!
Everything is going at a good pace for us so we're not going to rush it out, everything is painted, clothes are finished so now it's really just a matter of getting things assembled, packed and add more tape on accessories and such to make sure there's not as many QC issues as before, ETA is August but in any case if you ordered from Kit you could contact him and he will definitely help you with any address changes if the need arises.

Last edited:
Everything is going at a good pace for us so we're not going to rush it out, everything is painted, clothes are finished so now it's really just a matter of getting things getting assemble, packed and add more tape on accessories and such to make sure there's not as many QC issues as before, ETA is August but in any case if you ordered from Kit you could contact him and he will definitely help you with any address changes if the need arises.
Thank you. Wasn’t asking you to rush, just for an honest ETA. I appreciate the response.

Thank you!
Whenever you get a payment request from Kit you can always ask him for the address change. There won't be any kind of problem with that, no worries.

Back