The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any news about other projects? Nathan and Jim Milton are supposed to be announced this summer. What about Sneaking Suit Aehab and MGS 1&2 Snake that were teased last year?
I don't think R_R_X has been on this site for a few weeks, I think that might mean everyone at Lim Toys is really busy working to make those things happen. Giving it 110%. I think when he does pop back in again, it'll be with good news.
Considering the announce order was intended to be John, Nate and then Joel and Ellie, and they wanted to try and announce Joel and Ellie around the time Part 1 releases, I definitely think there’s credence to them being busy right now.
We've been busy 😅, I'll update the products on their respective threads.

Sorry to ask R_R_X here but would you happen to know the supplier situation in Malaysia? I missed out on the first batch of Arthur because they were gone from contact. I cancelled the orders per advice from the store but I still got the 1/12 Snake and Sheep waiting. Should I give up and take back my preorder payment?

@R_R_X did you see Hot Toys new sickly Arthur sculpt? I think they may have you guys beat.

50BD44BC-3960-4947-9BF0-18432170F03A.jpeg

:lol :lol :lol

Sorry to ask R_R_X here but would you happen to know the supplier situation in Malaysia? I missed out on the first batch of Arthur because they were gone from contact. I cancelled the orders per advice from the store but I still got the 1/12 Snake and Sheep waiting. Should I give up and take back my preorder payment?
I don't know sorry, my best advice would be to take back your payment and only deal with One Sixth Kit or Giantoy going forward.

Back