The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man where are you from? If i can ask. I still dont receive notification...
I'm in the US usually whenever I buy from TNS it gets to me within the week or arrives the next week on Monday. You should get it if your in the areas where they can ship to.

If TNS are still using snail mail like KGH, then there are delays at the moment with Hong Kong Post.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about_us/whats_new/notices/index_id_1090.html
For Canada and certain parts of Europe they're adding an estimated two weeks to the normal time, and for the US, UK and Australia one week.

KGH is just slow to begin with at the moment.
Last time I ordered from Tns they were using economy shipping/email which took forever. This time I am paying like an extra 10 dollars for EMS, which I hope will be much faster

Nothing like that:
- order status on KHG site: "The status of order #30781 is now Shipped"
- tracking the package: "Sender is preparing item for posting"
Ah, I see. I just woke up and saw my notification. It's being sent by hing king airmail(DHL eCommerce US)

By the way, have you guys ever used this service from them? It's my first time.

Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links
HKAWK1111500167 (Registered Airmail from Hong Kong Post)

Let's see how long it will take. Brazil's postal service is like a terrible long joke: you never know if you're going to like it, it takes forever and by the time it arrives you might have forgotten what was all about. And there is the taxes to join the fun!

Can someone please let me know what is happening with toy origin? Paid in full ages ago and worrying that my husband wont get his order
Hi - there's a lot of information in this thread, but the short in the long of it is that Toy Origin has developed a bit of a poor reputation in the last couple of years, mostly stemming from bad customer service and the owner being a jerk to his customers. So, now that LIM Toys has reached out to the owner of the store and isn't getting a response about shipping his stock over, the thought is that LIM might not be sending their stock to Toy Origin. Which isn't out of pettiness, but rather concern of the stock going missing because the owner is unresponsive.

They're currently trying to figure something out, but it doesn't sound promising.

Given the circumstances, One Sixth Kit is going to be getting additional figures to sell. Obviously, it's not ideal, but you might want to put in a pre-order over there as it'll be a way to guarantee your husband will get his figure. I paid off my Gunslinger in full at Toy Origin in 2020 and canceled the credit card I used in July of this year, not thinking twice about it, so I'm totally screwed. I get your situation.

I put in an order with One Sixth Kit to cover myself. Kit is one of the kindest and most reliable sixth scale sellers in the business, and you can trust you'll get the figure from him. The owner is on this board as well. You can cancel and get your deposit back if something works out with Toy Origin, but only for a few more days. Again, not ideal, but if you want the figure, this is the best way.

Let me know if you need any help.

FYI: We can extend the preorder period as it seems we are safe for now, no problem from "RS" yet

We will communicate with Lim so to make sure everyone has the chance to get the figure, if there's anything wrong from the other side

So 20th is not the deadline, don't stress, let's see whats going on in next few days

FYI: We can extend the preorder period as it seems we are safe for now, no problem from "RS" yet

We will communicate with Lim so to make sure everyone has the chance to get the figure, if there's anything wrong from the other side

So 20th is not the deadline, don't stress, let's see whats going on in next few days
You are seriously the best, I can not give you enough praise. I will continue to be a loyal customer of yours from here on out. Thank you and RRX for everything you have done for us.

Kit is great! Preorder with confidence!

Here's Arthur with his new gang hehe.

DSC02779 a.jpg

DSC02750 a.jpg

What I don't understand is, how does Toy Origin have a history of falsely advertising product that he doesn't distribute after receiving payment, and he has not been convicted of fraud or had his business license taken away?
I think the first step is for everyone to contact the BBB, which I will be doing. If their practices never get brought to the authorities, well there's no repercussions. Sure nothing may happen, but it definitely won't if everyone lets it go.

I understand the mentality of "Oh well I guess I'm out of luck" and while you may never recoup your money, it's worth a shot AND you can help others from getting screwed.

Here are a few links for anyone interested.
Report a Scam | BBB Scam Tracker | Better Business Bureau

File a Complaint | Consumer Complaints | Better Business Bureau®

I don't want to turn this thread of fun images and communication about this AMAZING figure (and what a lot of us learned the AMAZING company/customer service of onesixthkit) into something other about Toy Origin....So I will start a separate thread.

I'm not posting a picture but looking at the paypal help center if you used paypal some one asked this question:

I ordered an item on the 29th of December without realising it was from Australia. It arrived end of January, I refused to pay £15 charge for the shipping and therefore the item was sent back after 29 days in my local post office (procedure). I was assured by the seller I would receive a refund once they received my item, was also told it would take approximately 3 months for them to get my item back because it was sent by sea mail. I messaged the seller again recently and was told to open a dispute with paypal but the dispute was automatically closed because it's been over 180 days since I paid for the item? Just wondering if there's a way around it. I did try ringing customer service but the automated machine doesn't recognise my problem and I couldn't get through to anyone and can't find an email address to paypals customer service.

Response from paypal:
Welcome to the community forum.

I am afraid if it has been more than 180 days since you made the payment we wouldn't be able to look into this issue. This timeframe is outlined in our legal agreements and as such, we cannot investigate this transaction. We cap the timeframe for opening a buyer complaint to let sellers know that they should keep their postal information and other relevant transaction details for this period. We have found that in most cases 180 days is a sufficient timeframe for a buyer to notify PayPal that they have not received their item, or that there is a problem with the item that they have received. I understand that in your case there was a long distance involved but we would still need to stand by the timeframe.

Although we cannot investigate this transaction, your dispute will be noted on the seller's records. This may encourage your seller to communicate with you and try to reach a resolution in this matter. In some exceptional cases, we may be able to investigate the claim at a later time. This normally only occurs if we receive a large volume of complaints against the seller.

PayPal’s Buyer Protection offers an additional layer of security and does not affect your standard consumer rights. You also have the option of asking your country's Consumer Advice agency for further advice and information.

I'm thinking if theres enough of us who paid through paypal theres a chance we could get our money back but at this point not sure how many there is of us.

Also I apologize from deviating away from this gorgeous figure, just I know that there is a handful of us angry at the circumstance and trying to figure out ways to get the ball going on our stuff.

Yeah, I thought PayPal only covered buyers for six months. Obviously pre-orders for the Gunslinger have been closed for 18 months now (I believe they opened back up last May or so?). I don't think anyone who paid at Toy Origin can get their money back.

I got my shipment notification this morning. By the looks of it, it’ll be delivered the first week of December.

Fair. Though I know the issues with Toy Origin are not limited to "the Gunslinger". Just providing an avenue for anyone interested.
Oh yeah. At this point, as I said in another post, I'm almost worried about even getting it from them. What if I'm missing an accessory or something important and they just tell me to go scratch instead of helping me? As much as it sucks, I'd almost rather just get it from Kit at this point. I just wish I wasn't out the money, but whatever. I'll get one less figure from Hot Toys to make up for it, I guess.

I'll definitely file a complaint but not until R_R_X officially says they aren't getting their stock, which does seem inevitable at this point.

Back