The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone who ordered from Toy Origin.

I did just receive a response from Paul in regards to my question of when to send the rest of my payment (I only paid the deposit):
Toy Origin.png

I wanted to be fair to them & share. I think that he responded is a good sign. Maybe there is hope. Check your inboxes.

Hey everyone who ordered from Toy Origin.

I did just receive a response from Paul in regards to my question of when to send the rest of my payment (I only paid the deposit):
View attachment 545819

I wanted to be fair to them & share. I think that he responded is a good sign. Maybe there is hope. Check your inboxes.
That gives me some hope at least, actually receiving it might be a different story. I think that is what the majority is worried about. I'm trying to keep on the positive side and hope they pull through.

This was the response I received today, not sure weather to be more worried or if i should keep hope that they will come through?

"Mark, No, we are not issuing refunds for this item. When the good(s) have arrived & are ready to ship we will reach out and
inform our customers.

At this time we are just waiting on shipment details from our supplier.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Paul @ ToyOrigin.com"

This was the response I received today, not sure weather to be more worried or if i should keep hope that they will come through?

"Mark, No, we are not issuing refunds for this item. When the good(s) have arrived & are ready to ship we will reach out and
inform our customers.

At this time we are just waiting on shipment details from our supplier.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Paul @ ToyOrigin.com"
At least your response was a lot nicer then the one I had gotten from him.

To get the lighten mood back from this sad display from TO. R.R.X buddy I have a question will there be weapon accessories pack for the figure? Like the repeater rifle, schofield revolver, double barrel shotgun or pump action shotgun. Maybe even some knives like the calvary one. Definitely can see more being done for the figure in terms of items.

To get the lighten mood back from this sad display from TO. R.R.X buddy I have a question will there be weapon accessories pack for the figure? Like the repeater rifle, schofield revolver, double barrel shotgun or pump action shotgun. Maybe even some knives like the calvary one. Definitely can see more being done for the figure in terms of items.
No need for an accessory pack, this is a question for all of you, what accessories would you like to see in an upcoming 🤠 release?

No need for an accessory pack, this is a question for all of you, what accessories would you like to see in an upcoming 🤠 release?
A slightly off topic question, did you and the team enjoy making a western figure? If so, would you ever consider making figures from western movies? The reason I ask is I can only imagine how excellent a Clint Eastwood figure would be from you guys. Sideshow is supposedly making some, but everyone knows how those will turn out.

I'd like to see gun spinning hands, the schofield revolver but my most wanted is the iconic Navy revolver !
1637021309482.png

I mentioned it before, but a big bearded John would be cool. I know it's not an "iconic" look but I'd love to see it as an additional option like the mid-beard sculpt for Arthur.

Can you give us any idea when we can expect pre orders for John to go up? Like QX 202X. Arthur was my first 1/6 so I don't follow the news on these things much. I'd hate to miss it because I wasn't paying attention.

Back