The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the shotgun shells were supposed to go in there but we opted to put them in the bags to avoid any being lost, since they are so tiny and customs handle these packages without a care in a world we figured better safe than sorry. For the second batch we will add extra security for the smaller accessories with protective tape.
Thought as much, thanks!

Sorry it happened, we knew due to the large quantity produced there would be some minor QC issues but this is a big oversight by the factory, you can contact Kit to get a replacement sorted out, same goes for anyone expiriencing this, contact your retailer if you find anything missing, make sure to specify which parts as well.

The rowels falling out are common, not a lot of pressure was applied when attaching them since the spurs are fragile, be careful when putting them back on.

I don't think I'll bother Kit for this. With the gun in the holster you'd never know. I've used three as 'holster stuffers', and still have an intact one spare.

Still no news from toy origins? Im trying to cancel my pre order to no luck and its too old for paypal to help out so on a scale of 1-10 how screwed am i?

All the problems occurred with the winter figure. It was just chance that the missing cylinder happened to be from this box too.

The toggles were a bit of a struggle even after removing the shirt, but the issue went from near impossible to possible!

After that it was the gloves. They don't stay on the pegs as securely as the bare hands, and while pulling the coat sleeves over them they repeatedly came loose. Best thing to have done was probably push them under the sleeves first, then attach them.

The gloved hands also don't work as easily with the Winchester. It just takes a little more effort to get the fingers through the lever safely.

However, no pain no gain! When he's assembled he looks pretty amazing.

100_1413.JPG

100_1415.JPG

100_1419.JPG

To get a truer picture I had to take photos from further back. So far back that you can see the colours, but barely see the figures. :lol

100_1430.JPG

100_1431.JPG

Yeah I just checked my paypal and it still says paid. So hopefully it stays like that and they ship my figure out once they have it.
Is funny that this morning the said me that everything was ok with my order and payment haha

@Asta how did you get the Deputy badge to stick on his chest? Mine only sticks to the little metal pieces on the suspenders.

Asta - phenomenal crew you’ve got there, I’m jealous! Love the Lando figure, I’ve been meaning to grab that figure.

Ah cheers, skimmed the instructions to the other stuff I was trying to do, if it was in there :lol

It came up in conversation here, so I was forewarned.

It's the same system CC Toys and Master Team used to attach the torches to the backpack straps on The Last of Us figures.

I tried to see if I could deputise the winter Arthur, but it was hard getting the magnet into the right place under his coat. But at least it was easy to retrieve afterwards, as all it took was pushing a pair tweezers in to catch it. lol

Asta - phenomenal crew you’ve got there, I’m jealous! Love the Lando figure, I’ve been meaning to grab that figure.

Thanks, there's actually three Landos in that figure.

His head is from Sideshow's Lando Skiff Guard.

His shirt is from Sideshow's Cloud City Lando.

And his trousers are from the new HT Cloud City Lando.

When the HT arrived the old Sideshow was retired, but not before donating his trousers! I left him on a stand wondering what to do with him, and it was his shirt that actually gave me the idea. With the puffy cuffs it looked like it could be a pullover shirt of nineteenth century design.

As it happened the sleeves ended up covered by the jacket as I attempted to de-Lando him as much as possible.

51667914086_86a1fb39d4_o.jpg

Back