The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks amazing! Gives me hope for "The Investigator" by LIM as well.

I just pre-ordered full figure and mid-beard head from Kit the other day (2nd batch I guess.)

I had pre-ordered from Toy-Origin when it first went up, not knowing what I know now. After I finally got a rude response from Paul and seeing everyone has encountered the same, I'm done with them. I'm a 50 yr old collector and appreciate customer service before anything. Kit (& Timewalker) will get my business going forward.

Enjoy your figure everyone! I'm very jealous right now ha

Managed to snap one photo before the camera died again.

100_1363.JPG

Looking forward to reading your thoughts!

My photos aren't showing him to his full potential, but summer Arthur is looking fantastic on the shelf!

He has a real 'high end' feel about him.

A word of caution with the Winchester/Lancaster rifle. The lever action is fine and delicate and it was a little nerve wracking putting it into his hand. The safest method I found was to pull the lever down, put the three fingers inside, then bring them back to the rifle while holding the thumb away from the hand in order to pass it over the stock. The trigger finger then bends easily into the guard - to hell with safe trigger discipline!

Unlike with some 1/6 Winchesters this one is made to fit a 1/6 hand perfectly.

The heads are very good, with great paint, skin texture and eyes. The hat, again, is made perfectly to match the sculpts. Working down from there everything is so well done.

The camping grill with ground spike is a fun accessory, and adds a bit of story to the scene.

At the moment, just from unboxing the first figure, I have a mass of unused accessories. They'll likely end up in the winter scene because it has a more camp-like feel to it.

Figure is looking great Asta. Mine arrived in NJ, only one state away. :blissy

Hoping it arrives this week if USPS doesn't move at a snails pace.

83AlPYo.png

Just hit the first snag going through the second box.

One of the Colts is missing its cylinder:

100_1395.JPG

I emptied the tray and the cylinder wasn't in there.

The lever for the Winchester was loose in the tray too, though that plugs straight back in when you take the plate off the side. The rowels had also both detached, but were there to be slotted back in place. One had also detached in the first figure's box.

I think Arthur's been working out since he had his winter coat made. :lol

After a struggle I got the lower two toggles attached. The top two are going to be hard because his chest is so big.

I'll go to plan B and take his shirt off, as you can't see it under the coat anyway.

EDIT:

Plan B means butt nekkid, since his shirt has one of those straps between his legs to prevent it riding up. The coat fits better now and ought to be easier to fasten.

Last edited:
Just hit the first snag going through the second box.

One of the Colts is missing its cylinder:

View attachment 544848

I emptied the tray and the cylinder wasn't in there.

The lever for the Winchester was loose in the tray too, though that plugs straight back in when you take the plate off the side. The rowels had also both detached, but were there to be slotted back in place. One had also detached in the first figure's box.
Sorry it happened, we knew due to the large quantity produced there would be some minor QC issues but this is a big oversight by the factory, you can contact Kit to get a replacement sorted out, same goes for anyone expiriencing this, contact your retailer if you find anything missing, make sure to specify which parts as well.

The rowels falling out are common, not a lot of pressure was applied when attaching them since the spurs are fragile, be careful when putting them back on.

Last edited:
I think Arthur's been working out since he had his winter coat made. :lol

After a struggle I got the lower two toggles attached. The top two are going to be hard because his chest is so big.

I'll go to plan B and take his shirt off, as you can't see it under the coat anyway.

EDIT:

Plan B means but nekkid, since his shirt has one of those straps between his legs to prevent it riding up. The coat fits better now and ought to be easier to fasten.
I told you folks we pushed his body to the limits lol, the added padding only made everything tighter and there's still people not satisfied with his bulk lol.

Also since people are receiving it, please make sure you READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, I understand excitment is through the roof but save yourselves some heartache and avoid any possible damage by giving the instructions a quick read.

Last edited:
@R_R_X quick question, in the packaging around the sawn off shotguns there are 4 empty little rectangular slows close to each corner of the sawn off slot, I assume they were for shells, but the shells are in a separate little bag in another area of the packaging?

I'd take a pic but already packed the box away, not sure if you'll know what I'm on about :lol

Also since people are recieving it, please make sure you READ THE INSTRUCTIONS, I understand excitment is through the roof but save yourselves some heartache and avoid any possible damage by giving the instructions a quick read.

This is the first figure I've read instructions for :lol

@R_R_X quick question, in the packaging around the sawn off shotguns there are 4 empty little rectangular slows close to each corner of the sawn off slot, I assume they were for shells, but the shells are in a separate little bag in another area of the packaging?

I'd take a pic but already packed the box away, not sure if you'll know what I'm on about :lol

This is the first figure I've read instructions for :lol
Yes, the shotgun shells were supposed to go in there but we opted to put them in the bags to avoid any being lost, since they are so tiny and customs handle these packages without a care in a world we figured better safe than sorry. For the second batch we will add extra security for the smaller accessories with protective tape.

Update for those who ordered through TNS, don't worry several brands are in contact with them and your stock is secured until they sort this issue out.

IMG_20211109_183818.jpg

Back