The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks amazing! I’m very proud of the team behind this and all the people who waited all this time. pat yourself on the back boys!

It's been quite a journey.

Having been re-watching Stranger Things...

sddefault.jpg

...I wondered how many days had passed since I pre-ordered Arthur.

897!

Almost there now. At least he was worth waiting for. :lol

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html?d1=27&m1=05&y1=2019&d2=09&m2=11&y2=2021
100_1348.JPG

:blissy

Last edited:
I opened the Mid-Beard box first because it was the easiest to get into.

Sculpting, paintwork, and eyes are very reminiscent of Hot Toys quality, not that I was able to capture that with the photo.

100_1358.JPG

Coupled with the quality and care that's gone into the packaging, it's very promising for the rest of the unboxings...

100_1359.JPG

I opened the Mid-Beard box first because it was the easiest to get into.

Sculpting, paintwork, and eyes are very reminiscent of Hot Toys quality, not that I was able to capture that with the photo.

View attachment 544782

Coupled with the quality and care that's gone into the packaging, it's very promising for the rest of the unboxings...
:clap:clap:clap After 897 days/ 21528 hours

Yeah can't wait to get this guy in. Definitely worth the wait I'm glad I never gave in and cancelled my order but if I did I'd still have the chance to get it thanks to the second batch. Replying the game just to be Arthur again and get ready for this definitely gets you through the wait. Lol

:clap:clap:clap After 897 days/ 21528 hours

And all boxes in perfect condition due to your packaging.

LiM + Kit. What a team! :lol

I know this figure has been heavily hyped since it released, but the hype is well deserved. I'm literally blown away by the attention to detail I'm seeing, right from pulling the art boxes, in their LiM Toys branded bags, from the brown shippers. Everything is so carefully packed, not just in trays, but often separately bagged so they're protected and guarded from getting mislaid.

The vertical wires in the winter coat are something sorely missing from the cape on Hot Toys' recently released Lando.

It's these kinds of unboxings I like to take slow, savour, and satisfyingly tick off every component from the specs list. But even here, the actual contents comprise more than that original list.

Okay I changed my mind, couldn’t wait any longer. If you want anything from this game world represented in your collection, this is it, don’t sleep on it.

D7C1FA39-0915-4CC6-9550-64BED11E7F17.jpeg
8FD0BA56-F354-43AC-9A54-8C03C9314E77.jpeg
CEDDF505-6029-4182-AB9D-AF2535937441.jpeg
DB43977C-6C7C-4C67-A180-6D67D6948A6B.jpeg

1:1 Scale Rufus ;)
35E302FC-D512-44E4-AC85-23140A63D68C.jpeg
EB9F4324-886D-4E61-8926-C7E082368A59.jpeg
ED993F59-7049-4114-9909-00B7DD72847A.jpeg
AD9D82D6-AFC9-40B0-B957-CC7FC84FD0D1.jpeg
A2B58F02-4215-4EDA-BC7D-426ED1DF89AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay I changed my mind, couldn’t wait any longer. If you want anything from this game world represented in your collection, this is it, don’t sleep on it.

1:1 Scale Rufus ;)
35e302fc-d512-44e4-ac85-23140a63d68c-jpeg.544793

Rufus didn't get the message.

Wake up, Rufus! Look at all the goodies! :lol

I finished unboxing the first figure, but before setting him up I'm using the spare parts that I know I won't be using on him to add to another figure I had in mind. The inclusion of two pairs of boots was a great boon.

I don't keep batteries in anything, but since my collection room has no windows turning off the lights was a good test for the lantern. It's really very effective, and quite evocative. It'll be perfect for anyone wanting to take some night shots.

100_1362.JPG

There's one oddity. This compartment under the base, which looks like it might be intended to hold battery connections:

100_1360.JPG

If I was to go looking for negatives to balance the review, there's really only the weathering on the knees. It doesn't quite blend in, and stands out too prominently. But I guess that's what happens when you've been kneeling in the mud or dust.

The weathering on the shirt though is really good. He's proper grimy. And since shirtsleeves Arthur is going to be a deputy, the grime reminds me of Bud Spencer's ever filthy Bambino in They Call Me Trinity, when he assumed the role of sheriff.

Rufus didn't get the message.

Wake up, Rufus! Look at all the goodies! :lol

I finished unboxing the first figure, but before setting him up I'm using the spare parts that I know won't be using on him to add to another figure I had in mind. The inclusion of two pairs of boots was a great boon.

I don't keep batteries in anything, but since my collection room has no windows turning off the lights was a good test for the lantern. It's really very effective, and quite evocative. It'll be perfect for anyone wanting to take some night shots.

View attachment 544812

There's one oddity. This compartment under the base, which looks like it might be intended to hold battery connections:

View attachment 544814

If I was to go looking for negatives to balance the review, there's really only the weathering on the knees. It doesn't quite blend in, and stands out too prominently. But I guess that's what happens when you've been kneeling in the mud or dust.

The weathering on the shirt though is really good. He's proper grimy. And since shirtsleeves Arthur is going to be a deputy, the grime reminds me of Bud Spencer's ever filfthy Bambino in They Call Me Trinity, when he assumed the role of sheriff.
I do wish the hat sat on the head a teeeeny bit lower, and the deputy badge scared me cause it comes off pretty easily. Maybe the jacket is a bit too slim too but it’s not major and is likely just due to the nature of 1/6 fabrics. Apart from that I can’t really fault it, outstanding figure all around.

I do wish the hat sat on the head a teeeeny bit lower, and the deputy badge scared me cause it comes off pretty easily. Maybe the jacket is a bit too slim too but it’s not major and is likely just due to the nature of 1/6 fabrics. Apart from that I can’t really fault it, outstanding figure all around.

Maybe it'll sit a little lower. I was really pleased with how it settled down on the short hair sculpt. There's a bit of play front and back so you can press it down, then tilt it towards the back.

The jacket was tight to remove, and wasn't easy to get onto the body of the figure I'm working on. The tailoring is really good though.

This is an all timer. It's absolutely stunning. The kind of piece that lays the foundations of a legacy for a company.

I already have one on the way from Kit, but I decided to get a second one from him.

And, oh yeah! F@$k Toy Origin!
I agree with this post 100%, I am done with their crap. I'm hoping they get something figured out with them so I can get my figure and never have to deal with that a$$ again.

Back