The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't order or buy things from eBay unless it's from sellers you 100% trust, also I doubt there will be any leftover stock so the only way people will be able to get it when it releases is through other collectors, with all that said... wait.
So glad I put in my order when I did.

Some people on Facebook are saying that they have received updates on the release date etch. For those that have ordered from TNS have you received any updates? I hope this release date is real

IMG_20210903_120322.jpg

Some people on Facebook are saying that they have received updates on the release date etch. For those that have ordered from TNS have you received any updates? I hope this release date is real

View attachment 536931
September 15 sounds amazing since it's about a week and a half away just about but the official say on release has to be from R_R_X I'm super excited to see this piece I remember a while ago I had said I was waiting on the VTS toys version of this character from toyorigin which had released in February of this year and funny enough I literally got it in the mail 2 weeks ago finally and now lim toys version is about to release soon.Im satisfied with the VTS version except for the headsculpts but now since I'm getting lims version as well ill use the john sculpt on the VTS version while ill have Arthur from lim

Now lets hope theres enough stock and my order doesn’t get cancelled, as I only ordered in January.

Now lets hope theres enough stock and my order doesn’t get cancelled, as I only ordered in January.
I am worried about that as well. I ordered from ToyOrigins back in 2019 and then had to cancel my order. Then I preordered the figure again on September 2020 but this time from TNS. I hope there is enough stock for everyone that preordered!

That's the trouble with KGH. Their shipping is only an estimate at the time of pre-order. Sometimes it actually turned out cheaper, but with times having changed since this went up, and the Hong Kong Post weight limits having also changed it may well be brutal.

It's often 50/50 whether I order with KGH or OSK. Luckily this time I pre-ordered a couple from OneSixthKit in May 2019, and delivery is always included in the list price.

I ordered from KG; I hope they get their’s as well (the shipping is going to be brutal, though.
Especially here in Europe everything has to go under Customs inspection with the new laws. So 3-4 weeks for it to arrive here in Greece and then another 1-2 weeks on customs.

I'm a strange man, but I'd probably wait for lim to make a Jack Marston or a John Marston.

We're doing everything to release it soon but that date isn't accurate, just keep in mind the majority of you will expirience shipping delays as is the norm now and not get it until next month or if you're in Europe maybe even later as customs and mail are a mess after the new VAT policy that was implemented in July, just make sure to keep your eyes on your tracking number and have documents/receipts ready.

As far as those worried about not being enough stock, contraty to what agreed, retailers kept taking orders since the figure was a hot seller and exceeded our quota, and we're taking care of that already so don't worry.

I would trust the word of R_R_X over that of some random on FB who likely heard it from some other random. Trust the source folks, and that is R_R_X.

We're doing everything to release it soon but that date isn't accurate, just keep in mind the majority of you will expirience shipping delays as is the norm now and not get it until next month or if you're in Europe maybe even later as customs and mail are a mess after the new VAT policy that was implemented in July, just make sure to keep your eyes on your tracking number and have documents/receipts ready.

As far as those worried about not being enough stock, contraty to what agreed, retailers kept taking orders since the figure was a hot seller and exceeded our quota, and we're taking care of that already so don't worry.
R - is this looking more end of Sep shipping?
Everything has hit all at once 🤣

Back