The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had this figure on preorder with toy origin since last June but haven't seen much of it since I'm not in the facebook group. Could someone send me an invite to the group please and thank you?

Had this figure on preorder with toy origin since last June but haven't seen much of it since I'm not in the facebook group. Could someone send me an invite to the group please and thank you?

It's gotta be R_R_X. Message him on her with a link to your Facebook page. He'll send you a friend request and once you accept he can put you in the group. You might need to be patient though, he's a bit busy right now with release imminent.

It's gotta be R_R_X. Message him on her with a link to your Facebook page. He'll send you a friend request and once you accept he can put you in the group. You might need to be patient though, he's a bit busy right now with release imminent.

Thanks, I appreciate the help

Please, does someone have mid-beard picture for comparison (if allowed to post here) ?
I'm still not sure to order one, thank you.

Yes but I can't find any pic anymore...

Edit : I was inattentive, found it :)

N6lr9V2.jpg

Where?s the mid beard sculpt for sale? I have the set ordered but didn?t catch this extra.

Where?s the mid beard sculpt for sale? I have the set ordered but didn?t catch this extra.

I think this was available to certain retailers. I know One Sixth Kit was one. It may be worth a shot emailing them to see if it?s still possible to PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I really wish we?d get some news about this. Seeing the VTS figure released is making me jealous

The figure will release, eventually. I'm more interested in seeing what's next for LIM Toys.
Same. I'm hoping LIM, CCToys, or Master Team will take on Mass Effect, with the renewed interest after the remastered trilogy comes out. Garrus is one of my most wanted characters for a figure. I'd also like Aloy from Horizon.

The figure will release, eventually. I'm more interested in seeing what's next for LIM Toys.

But are you in-sist-erested on what's next for LIM Toys?

I'll see myself out.

I'm going to be disappointed if there isn't at least a Marston to go with Arthur. I've said it many times, Sadie, Charles and Sean would be awesome companion pieces. Arthur's loyal crew. I hope LIM will do more with the RDR2 line and I really hope we aren't waiting years for them to dive in.

I hope this figure releases around March April I wonder if the warehouses are fully open as of right now cause i think Chinese New Year is till the 26th from what google says

Lunar New Year is over but there are huge ongoing problems with containers and shipping (container ship) booking availability. 4 week delays on both sides of the Pacific.

Back