The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then I hope there won't be any problems with my order on toyorigins or I will be *****ked up. I should have ordered on several websites when I got the chance.

It'll be fine. LIM Toys has delayed the figure time and time again. This is going to be their signature production to date. There's so much hype around this figure. I'm sure they're taking the time to inspect things before shipping them out.

It'll be fine. LIM Toys has delayed the figure time and time again. This is going to be their signature production to date. There's so much hype around this figure. I'm sure they're taking the time to inspect things before shipping them out.

Well they don?t have to try too hard to make a better figure than VTS. That figure looks like a cheap kitbash compared to LIMTOYS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well they don?t have to try too hard to make a better figure than VTS. That figure looks like a cheap kitbash compared to LIMTOYS

Not having anyone with the LIM version in hand this is a hard comparison to make. I just got my VTS version yesterday (long slow trip from China to Vietnam!!) and my son and I cracked it open. It is an awesome figure. Clothes, heads and accessories are extremely well done. The amount of accessories are staggering. Switching between coats, heads, weapons and accessories you can re-pose this guy endlessly. VERY happy to have it.

To be fair I also have the LIM pre-ordered and eagerly look forward to it. I hope it is as good or BETTER than expected.

Lets see it in hand.

So uh... Any updates on this guy? I thought he was due to release in March?

Not having anyone with the LIM version in hand this is a hard comparison to make. I just got my VTS version yesterday (long slow trip from China to Vietnam!!) and my son and I cracked it open. It is an awesome figure. Clothes, heads and accessories are extremely well done. The amount of accessories are staggering. Switching between coats, heads, weapons and accessories you can re-pose this guy endlessly. VERY happy to have it.

To be fair I also have the LIM pre-ordered and eagerly look forward to it. I hope it is as good or BETTER than expected.

Lets see it in hand.

I think one way to look at it is that you can have the VTS figure as John and the LIMTOYS one as Arthur

So uh... Any updates on this guy? I thought he was due to release in March?

Not recently.

Also FYI folks sending PMs for the private Facebook group, I can't help anyone with that and if the folks at LIM are busy with the figure then I doubt they have time for the group invitations.

Trust me I'm dying too, I can't wait to get this figure in my hands!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Also FYI folks sending PMs for the private Facebook group, I can't help anyone with that and if the folks at LIM are busy with the figure then I doubt they have time for the group invitations.

It's not like any actual news is dropping there. Hence why no one here has any news on the figure.

That group is really no different than what happens here, it's filled with posts of people asking for updates.

Honestly, it would be nice if the company reps would give us some kind of an update. I'm all for patience for a stellar figure, that said, this figure has been delayed time and time again and it would just be nice to know where the production status is at. We went from 4Q 2020 to end of year to Lunar New Year to end of March and we still have no idea where things are at.

Delay all you want, just tell us what still needs to be done and I think everyone would appreciate it.

Yeah I hear you on that would be great to at least hear where they are with the figure at, least since we have been waiting for a while I've had this baby pre-ordered since July of 2019 almost 2 years but I do understand that it's probably a very stressful situation for Lim especially towards supposed release time to make sure everything is to the best quality and I will say that Lim Toys are all about quality I had bought there 1/12 version of their venom snake figure that released a couple months ago (And this was my my first Lim Toys figure)and it has the same quality and a whole bunch of accessories that a 1/6 figurine would have its insane and its very visible that they put alot of time into the packaging/figure/accessories and the outfit is extremely accurate and multilayered and even that figure was delayed as well.Im very impatient when it comes to package deliveries and pre-orders but I'm just trying to wait patiently for this guy I'm sure with all the delays this figure is going to be one of the best on the market we just have to give them more time is all.Plus side note I know how people feel especially since I had pre-ordered the vts toys version and even though alot of people had got theirs fairly quickly I'm still waiting on mine to release and then ship out I had pre-ordered both the vts toys and lim toys version from Toy Origin which is based in Canada

Yeah I hear you on that would be great to at least hear where they are with the figure at, least since we have been waiting for a while I've had this baby pre-ordered since July of 2019 almost 2 years but I do understand that it's probably a very stressful situation for Lim especially towards supposed release time to make sure everything is to the best quality and I will say that Lim Toys are all about quality I had bought there 1/12 version of their venom snake figure that released a couple months ago (And this was my my first Lim Toys figure)and it has the same quality and a whole bunch of accessories that a 1/6 figurine would have its insane and its very visible that they put alot of time into the packaging/figure/accessories and the outfit is extremely accurate and multilayered and even that figure was delayed as well.Im very impatient when it comes to package deliveries and pre-orders but I'm just trying to wait patiently for this guy I'm sure with all the delays this figure is going to be one of the best on the market we just have to give them more time is all.Plus side note I know how people feel especially since I had pre-ordered the vts toys version and even though alot of people had got theirs fairly quickly I'm still waiting on mine to release and then ship out I had pre-ordered both the vts toys and lim toys version from Toy Origin which is based in Canada

Thats concerning. I have the Lim version POed through ToyOrigin too. If they still havent gotten the VTS version whats the hold up?

Yeah I know it's very weird for instance on their website they have an official licensed Men In Black K and J figurine set and it still says Available 9-30-19 and I think its still up for pre-order which is weird either their website is a bit screwy or it's such an old product that it sold out and they just haven't removed it from the site I ended up emailing them about 2 weeks ago about the VTS toys Wilderness Rider and they had said they didn't get any word from the supplier yet which is odd cause like I said before I saw a bunch of people receive theirs already. I think its possibly because they are based in Canada so things might take longer up there from the states I don't know what's going on but I hope I get an email from them soon saying it shipped out. I have a hot toys hellboy and the lim toys gunslinger up for pre-order there but I think after I hopefully get those in my collection I might go to different websites to do my collecting

R_R_X assured us Toy Origin was legit when it was still up for pre-order. I never ordered from them before but was willing to take a chance on this figure. I doubt a company rep would risk his reputation if they wouldn't come through.

Gotta remember the ports are a mess in North America right now, stuff just might be delayed getting in.

The ports are a mess *everywhere*, as there is very little freight being moved by air these days, as compared to pre-covid.

Yeah I know it's very weird for instance on their website they have an official licensed Men In Black K and J figurine set and it still says Available 9-30-19 and I think its still up for pre-order which is weird either their website is a bit screwy or it's such an old product that it sold out and they just haven't removed it from the site I ended up emailing them about 2 weeks ago about the VTS toys Wilderness Rider and they had said they didn't get any word from the supplier yet which is odd cause like I said before I saw a bunch of people receive theirs already. I think its possibly because they are based in Canada so things might take longer up there from the states I don't know what's going on but I hope I get an email from them soon saying it shipped out. I have a hot toys hellboy and the lim toys gunslinger up for pre-order there but I think after I hopefully get those in my collection I might go to different websites to do my collecting

The Men in Black figures you're referring to are not licensed, they are knockoffs.

The VTS Gunslinger has been released, I've had mine for at least a month now, if Toy Origin hasn't received it yet, and hasn't received any notice from their supplier, something is wrong. You either need a straight answer from them or your money back.

I can see from their Facebook page that Canadian customs delayed one of their shipments by two months, but that doesn't explain why they've not received notice from their supplier. They should be able to tell you if their supplier has shipped it, and it's stuck in customs.

The ports are a mess *everywhere*, as there is very little freight being moved by air these days, as compared to pre-covid.

Yeah, that kinda surprises me to be honest. I figured with lower fuel prices (last year, not now), airports are an all time lull and the ports backed up to hell, there would have been a rise in air shipping. Seems to have gone the other way.

Yeah on the pictures of the MIB figures it had the names and movie title on them was thinking they were officially licensed due to that lol.Ive bought from Toy Origin before they are legit but it does have me concerned about where there batch is at I'm going to email them again and see what's up I don't care if they hate me emailing them about it I need to know at least what's happening plus the Hot Toys Hellboy (2019) released in Jan or Feb and they also still don't have that in stock yet.They are based in Canada so it most likely takes a longer time for customs and shipping to get there then here in the States and due to the ports in China being backed up but I will still email them and update here

Back