The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hoping it will release around October 26 to make it for the three year anniversary; but if they need more time, they need more time.

I think once we get the figure, everyone should send pictures of it to Roger Clark (the guy who played Arthur) on his Instagram. And maybe send it to rockstar so they can see what a massive opportunity they missed when they refused to let anyone make action figures off their characters.

I honestly thought back then the Arthur Morgan figure was an elaborate April fools joke. but after that April in 2020 I didn’t know what to think, I thought the dullard lizzard people over at taketwo took everybody out over at limtoys before they could start production. god I really f’cking despise taketwo with all my being.
and I’m really sorry to R_R_X and all his piers over at LIM for all the ******** they probably had to deal with because of those wretched corporate bastards who only care about how many yachts they can buy in a single year instead of what the fans want.
To R_R_X, I hope you’re doing alright with production and I hope you’re just as excited as all the folks on here who’s been side by side through all the bull crap that the worlds been slinging at us these past two years to have a one of a kind figure of Arthur Morgan.

I think once we get the figure, everyone should send pictures of it to Roger Clark (the guy who played Arthur) on his Instagram. And maybe send it to rockstar so they can see what a massive opportunity they missed when they refused to let anyone make action figures off their characters.
Horrendous idea. This is how you get LIM sued, the Sadie figure from SW Toys cancelled, and all dreams of a John Marston figure killed off.

No one do this.

Funnily enough the actor mentioned had a hand in bringing it to someone's attention and even had instagram interactions trying to shut it down so yeah it's a bad idea.

With stuff like this you want to fly under the radar. If you want more stuff/fun you don't go poking the bear.

I'm seeing the final production weapons now, they look fantastic, we went for the clean look and the printing came out really nice!

Awesome news! I can't wait to get this figure in my collection! Thanks for the updates!

Malheureusement, je suis du même avis que ombudsman, je vois ce commentaire plutôt provoquant et encourageant le mal plutôt que pas pure naïveté. En tout cas merci à rrx et a son équipe de nous offrir une sacrée figurine, et merci à vous tous pour vos précieux conseils car je n'aurai jamais pu l'obtenir sans vous, j'ai mis trop de temps à me décider et elle était introuvable. Continuer à nous fournir un travail de qualité, ce sera ma première figurine 1/6 ème et j'ai franchement trop hâte! Good job les gars!

I'm seeing the final production weapons now, they look fantastic, we went for the clean look and the printing came out really nice!
Amazing news, I've been backseat enjoying the progress. I really cannot wait to get this in hand.
Also side note I really appreciate everything you've done/doing despite the set backs and pressure, the community needs more people like you.

So thank you for making this dream piece happen wait is almost over! :D

Funnily enough the actor mentioned had a hand in bringing it to someone's attention and even had instagram interactions trying to shut it down so yeah it's a bad idea.
Ironic how he praised it and said it was amazing but was the one making sure they shut it down. Smh this is why It's good to keep it quite and not mention it to much. But I hope we actually still get John Marston and release it.

Back