The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me. Don't think you need a LimToys version nor do I think they'll tackle her. Tailoring on this looks good, face looks good enough and they actually did a good job with her ponytail.

I always get my 3rd party stuff from Kit. Never had any issues.

Giantoy is good but I had an issue with them before (which they resolved).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen people have issues with OneSixthKit as well so honestly they're both the same. Go with whatever.

I originally posted some pics of the new Sadie figure thinking no one else had done so already, only to realize I'm a few pages too late. :S
So I suppose I'll just put down this boring comment instead. lol

(she does look pretty good for an SW figure though)

Looks good to me. Don't think you need a LimToys version nor do I think they'll tackle her. Tailoring on this looks good, face looks good enough and they actually did a good job with her ponytail.

SWToys are generally pretty good, with a few slip ups. Sadie's hat looks to be one of those.

They used to go by the name SW Our World, and I believe they're the same company as Five Star (SW actually use FS prefixes for their figure numbers), and possibly Nerve Toys as well.

Sadie is FS042 so they're really storming ahead.

One of the latest ones I bought was FS015, the Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara Croft in London casual outfit, which actually wasn't that great because her head was too small. So I ended up breaking her down for parts and making a young Lara on a smaller body.

The others I have are FS004 Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara Croft in winter outfit; FS006 Silence of the Lambs Hannibal Lecter - his overalls were too tight so I ended up cutting them in half so I could pull his trousers out of his crotch (!), the sculpt was good though; FS10 was an unusual and welcome release - Kristen Stewart as Phoebe in American Ultra; FS012 Hannibal Lecter was a big improvement in clothing and sculpt, and they even captured his bald spot (!); then it was a run of pretty good Resident Evil figures: FS013 Jill Valentine; FS014 Rebecca Chambers and FS017 Sherry Birkin.

Nothing of theirs has interested me since, until this Sadie.

When Giantoy sends you the link for the gunslinger, do you have to order the midbeard headsculpt separately?

Yes I think so the mid beard sculpt is its own separate thing I don't believe they have an option bundle on that page but I believe once you open the link to pre order the actual figure,you can use the same link to pre order the sculpt afterwards

Back