The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
52976668346_b93bdf6659_b.jpg

Art sends his regards.
Getting him geared up for summer pictures.
Trying him on a DID type body, also got him a new shirt and vest.
It fits the clothes beautifully, but is a bit small around the waist for the gun belt.

Hello guys,
do we know, what the sales are? I am still hoping we will have a chance to get a Sadie from Lim Toys one day.

Quick size comparison.
Obviously not done yet and also the hands are just a stand-in 'cause I don't have any here with a color that properly matches the body... :panic: And I'm not entirely happy with the hat either... It just looks a bit too big.
RDR2 Arthur and Sadie.jpg

Arthur and Sadie.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the VC sculpt with the SW clothes/body?
Custom body and shoes. Body is from SooSooToys. The clothes are SWToys, correct.
The head is a reworked SW Sculpt. The hat is from Very Cool. It's a very nice hat - it's a copy of the DAM Toys Red Death Wilderness Rider hat just in a different color - but it's a bit too big, like most hats in this hobby unfortunately.

What do you think about Sadies height?
Too small, too tall, about right....? :unsure:
It's hard to really know when there are no heights stated for the videogame characters anywhere...

Sadie looks really great, I think that height is good. Custom paint on the sculpt?
Thank you!
Yeah. I tried to do the best I could on a very brave and adventurous afternoon :ROFLMAO: It always freaks me out making changes to a face. But I think it looks better than before. So it wasn't a mistake.
Here's a direct comparison:

Sadie Head 8.jpg

I could have done more in regards to the freckles and the "sunburn" but I did not dare to do so... :eek:

Looks pretty good. And the size is just about right.

Many thanks for the feedback! :D

Custom body and shoes. Body is from SooSooToys. The clothes are SWToys, correct.
The head is a reworked SW Sculpt. The hat is from Very Cool. It's a very nice hat - it's a copy of the DAM Toys Red Death Wilderness Rider hat just in a different color - but it's a bit too big, like most hats in this hobby unfortunately.

What do you think about Sadies height?
Too small, too tall, about right....? :unsure:
It's hard to really know when there are no heights stated for the videogame characters anywhere...
Do you have a link for the hat?

I did.

Here's a before picture of the sculpt how I received it on the left - and what it now looks like after the changes I made on the right:
View attachment 647730

It's this one:
Sadie hat on ebay
Thats a pretty big improvement! I tried my hand at a touch-up with the SW sculpt as well, but it didn't turn out nearly as good as yours. Lol
I also swapped mine with a TBL S17 body, seemed to work well with the SW clothes.
I'll post some pics when I get back from work.

Thats a pretty big improvement! I tried my hand at a touch-up with the SW sculpt as well, but it didn't turn out nearly as good as yours. Lol
I also swapped mine with a TBL S17 body, seemed to work well with the SW clothes.
I'll post some pics when I get back from work.
Yes! Please do! I'm curious.
TBLeague S17b sounds like a good choice. I only used the SooSooToys body because the color was almost an exact match. And that's rare enough in this hobby.

Think I went a little heavy on the lipstick. lol
Can't currently pose her up next to Arthur because I sold him. Wanted to get the updated reissue instead.
View attachment 647837
Thanks for the pics! (y)
Doesn't look bad at all and the body choice is perfect. She looks way better than straight out of the box! I just wish there was a better hat for her out there... The SWToys version is more accurate but not really great in quality. The Very Cool hat is great quality but not exactly what she wore in the game and it's just a bit too high. :dunno

Thanks for the pics! (y)
Doesn't look bad at all and the body choice is perfect. She looks way better than straight out of the box! I just wish there was a better hat for her out there... The SWToys version is more accurate but not really great in quality. The Very Cool hat is great quality but not exactly what she wore in the game and it's just a bit too high. :dunno
No problem!
Yeah, I feel like SW usually makes pretty accurate sculpt prints, but the paint applications are always very lacking.
I tried everything I could with the SW hat as well, scooped out a ton of plastic to make it sit lower. Didn't make much difference though.
I might get the VC hat yet, even if it is basically just a smaller version of Arthur's hat.
Or I might just cave in and get the VC figure instead. Lol She's got some great accessories.

I like this looks for my Sadie
That is a very cool look as well! :love Thanks for sharing!
She looks like she's ready to go out there and collect some bounty! :gun
Really like the pose.

Yeah, I feel like SW usually makes pretty accurate sculpt prints, but the paint applications are always very lacking.
I tried everything I could with the SW hat as well, scooped out a ton of plastic to make it sit lower. Didn't make much difference though.
I might get the VC hat yet, even if it is basically just a smaller version of Arthur's hat.
Or I might just cave in and get the VC figure instead. Lol She's got some great accessories.
Totally. The sculpt itself is nearly perfect. Just the cast could be better, some more details would be nice, like you sometimes see them on male sculpts from other manufacturers to make the skin look less smooth. And of course the paint job. SW sculpts always have a crappy paint job but I guess that's the reason why their prices are so affordable... Can't have it all, I guess... But a skilled artist could really make that head shine, I'm sure.
It's the hair that pushes the hat back up again. There's no friction that would help to make it stay down.
The VC set is really nice. They've done a solid job on that figure. It's just the head sculpt that has no resemblance to Sadie whatsoever... but the rest is (y)

Back