The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I just realized one of my Arthur's spur spike wheels has gone missing without me noticing. Does anyone have a good suggestion for getting a replacement? I'm so careful about my figures & this is bugging the hell out of me. I don't usually buy parts & don't know if anyone parts these out other than on ebay occasionally.

So, I just realized one of my Arthur's spur spike wheels has gone missing without me noticing. Does anyone have a good suggestion for getting a replacement? I'm so careful about my figures & this is bugging the hell out of me. I don't usually buy parts & don't know if anyone parts these out other than on ebay occasionally.

If you plan on getting John I believe they said hed come with extras for Arthur. If not id keep an eye on eBay for people parting the set.

If you plan on getting John I believe they said hed come with extras for Arthur. If not id keep an eye on eBay for people parting the set.
Oh, wow, that would be awesome. I do indeed have John on order, so hopefully that's the case. Thanks!

Just watched Old Henry, be in no doubt the western is back with a vengeance, top notch western with a cracking cast, outstanding performance by Tim Blake Nelson. Now someone needs to create the sculpt and you all know it.
Ohh, Old Henry was a great film! There's been some pretty decent Westerns in the past couple years.

Very Cool's version of Sadie "The Goddess of Wildness" has a similar arrangement of weapons like Arthur. The revolvers for example can open.

The head sculpt is still too generic for me but all the other possibilities and items are solid.

445683-20230430-122949.jpg

445684-20230430-123026.jpg

445685-20230430-123202.jpg

445686-20230430-123132.jpg

445687-20230430-123117.jpg

For your consideration my fellow western enthusiasts. The best Colt SAA revolver in my view in scale, detail and for your £ or $. The holster is custom made in leather to fit leaving the revolver free. I am reminded of Paden..." Goodbye Cobb"

Attachments

• 20230512_113906.jpg
    20230512_113906.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Decided to go without the jacket, and the skin paint is peeling badly. I scraped a bit with my fingernail and it peels easily. That sucks 😭
Thankfully it’s easily hidden but still worrisome. Hopefully Nathan Drake won’t have this problem. I’ve never had paint peel from a figure that had a painted body before.
624BE258-1C8F-418C-AC32-1A780FD4C175.jpeg

Decided to go without the jacket, and the skin paint is peeling badly. I scraped a bit with my fingernail and it peels easily. That sucks 😭
Thankfully it’s easily hidden but still worrisome. Hopefully Nathan Drake won’t have this problem. I’ve never had paint peel from a figure that had a painted body before.
View attachment 640668
@R_R_X please see post when you come back. Seems like something you may want to be aware of.

View attachment 640668
Which release is that, original or re release from last year

Which release is that, original or re release from last year
Re release as I got it from onesixthkit in October.
I only have a couple figures with painted body’s like this, Hot toys Commando and Hellboy (the last version from the crappy movie). I’ve had them for years, and for commando I’ve had since 2016 and his paint is still strong.

Re release as I got it from onesixthkit in October.
I only have a couple figures with painted body’s like this, Hot toys Commando and Hellboy (the last version from the crappy movie). I’ve had them for years, and for commando I’ve had since 2016 and his paint is still strong.
Damn I have that one too, I had no idea whole body was painted, I thought only chest hair was painted. Scared to check mine now.Still in the shipper,haven't displayed. Where I'm now, don't have a proper display. Going to check this week. :( They should have used skin color plastic for the body, so that issue wouldn't be as obvious. have no idea why they used almost ''white'' plastic...

Damn I have that one too, I had no idea whole body was painted, I thought only chest hair was painted. Scared to check mine now.Still in the shipper,haven't displayed. Where I'm now, don't have a proper display. Going to check this week. :( They should have used skin color plastic for the body, so that issue wouldn't be as obvious. have no idea why they used almost ''white'' plastic...
That HellBoy body paint was way too fragile! Mine started peeling just from taking the shirt on and off. Hellboy could have been a great figure but it was far too fragile for my liking. Selling mineat a massive discount because i just cant be bothered with the crappy paint job anymore.

Arthur on th other hand is a fantastically done figure. The body paint on mine is still immaculate.

Back