The Force Awakens - Figure discussion (with SPOILERS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Who were both armed AND WITH A WOOKIEE.

I love how people who say this conveniently leave that out. :p

Yup, wookiee, ewok with a cupcake, Jar Jar Binks, whatever - she's presented with this badass mystique but she allows the shields of Starkiller Base to be lowered :lol

If anyone read the article about deleted scenes, apparently Maz is able to use the force. Is she considered as a Jedi?

Anybody else think that amyloid might get a helmet change in the part 8? He left it on the walk way and we never saw it again.

I doubt I'll get a Phasma, but she does look damn cool. I highly doubt anyone would trash her so hard had Disney not pulled another Darth Maul and plastered her face over everything. We'd all be like, "hey did you guys see that cool silver stormtrooper?"

In the scene where she lowers the shields, she really just seems as if she's just being pragmatic, she seems to have little doubt a rag-tag group of weirdos will be any real threat, so why die there when she/the Order can just stop them after? It seems to fit her stiff, pragmatic personality more than some emotional heroic fight to the finish.

While I was disappointed by how small her role was in TFA, I'm still holding out hope that Phasma will have more to do in Episode VIII. At least give her some decent fight scenes. If they decide to develop her character at all, I'd be interested to see her without helmet.

If anyone read the article about deleted scenes, apparently Maz is able to use the force. Is she considered as a Jedi?

I doubt it very much. I think she's an example of how there are many more ways to connect with the Force outside the teachings of the Jedi and Sith. I don't think Snoke is a Sith either tbh.

I doubt it very much. I think she's an example of how there are many more ways to connect with the Force outside the teachings of the Jedi and Sith.

Yeah, she explicitly tells Rey, "I'm no Jedi. But I know the Force."

And Snoke is not Sith, either.

Phasma was the one true disappointment I had. But Star Wars has always done this in its marketing since Boba Fett. Chrome trooper with cape is cool but between the lack of substance AND that escalator voice -- she's a big pass for me.

you can still have force powers without being a Jedi. Leia has some abilities too. Maz was never written as a Jedi.

Snoke isnt Sith unless he's not Snoke :p

I believe plasma is your new Boba Fett.
She will capture Finn like Fett caught Han. They will use Finn to lure Rey away from her Jedi training. She will take the Falcon and Chewie and meet Kylo. Then Kylo will release the truth about Rey's family.

And Snoke is not Sith, either.
Snoke isnt Sith unless he's not Snoke :p
Hm, interesting. How does Snoke (dumbest name ever) plan to complete Ren's training without himself being a Master (I believe he mentioned having Ren brought to him to complete or maybe it was just to continue)? It is kind of a neat premise that they are making due with their intuition and 'learning as they go' in the absence of a Sith Master, like Palpatine.

So when we get Luke what is he going to come with? Does he still even have the EP6 saber?

Hm, interesting. How does Snoke (dumbest name ever) plan to complete Ren's training without himself being a Master (I believe he mentioned having Ren brought to him to complete or maybe it was just to continue)? It is kind of a neat premise that they are making due with their intuition and 'learning as they go' in the absence of a Sith Master, like Palpatine.
Snoke is Supreme Leader of the First Order. Sith is just a Order name for dark side force users. Jedi is just a Order name for Light side force users. There can be different Orders and Snoke being supreme leader of the First Order, his plan was to train Kylo who Snoke feels has the right balance of dark and light side being from the Skywalker bloodline to help him rule the galaxy. Sith became extinct after Sidious and Vader died since there were only 2 allowed at a time in the Sith Order.

im sort of feeling Snoke is Snoke right now, not sure he is Plagueis? thing is in his biography Snoke was in the clone wars. Thats why im leaning towards Snoke is Snoke. But we shall see :)

Last edited:
So when we get Luke what is he going to come with? Does he still even have the EP6 saber?

He better have that green lightsaber. Its too awesome.

I love his outfit in TFA. Looks fierce.

2epsyro.jpg

Back