• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Enterbay 1/4 Robocop 3 HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

para50

Super Freak
Reaction score
Enterbay Robocop 1/4 scale for sale - £450 shipped within mainland UK.

Was displayed behind glass for a bit back after it was first released, then has been in storage for years. Fresh batteries put in and electronics work mostly okay, shown in video.

Good condition, but does have a few signs of wear, such as scratches on base.

Some things to bear in mind as I don’t want someone to end up disappointed, so will be as descriptive as I can…

This is a really detailed figure and looks amazing when displayed, but it is a bit flimsy, e.g., it doesn’t take much force to make the hands fall off the ball joints, and then the gauntlets also come off because they’re not attached. It was sturdy enough to hold up the gun when I took the pics, and the stability could probably be improved by putting a tiny bit of blutak or something inside the hand or around the ball to stiffen up the connection.

When the gun holster closes, sometimes it doesn’t sit flush to the rest of the leg, but it’s not very noticeable. When the holster opens, it has a judder which I captured in the video.

If the figure is left turned on, the voice can be triggered by other signals sometimes, such as car key fobs, so it randomly goes off sometimes. Not a fault or anything, it just runs off the same frequency.

The foam has space for two 9mm guns, but it only came with one originally, just so you know there is not one missing.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg