The Flash - July 2022

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the first suit with the 1966 style Batsymbol....are those twin handguns on his chest, like The Shadow or something?

I still say the last one with the goggles is "Arctic" environment, not "Desert" but who knows? The one with tubes is Aquatic, for sure.

Those are nice and big images....wonder what the source was?

On the first suit with the 1966 style Batsymbol....are those twin handguns on his chest, like The Shadow or something?

I still say the last one with the goggles is "Arctic" environment, not "Desert" but who knows? The one with tubes is Aquatic, for sure.

Those are nice and big images....wonder what the source was?
4k TV Spot?

What if...

Batman_rejected_triumphant_clonich Batman meets Joker.jpg

Flash trailer did not do much for me- hope movie is better. I did like the action scenes in the wintery environment with 89 Batman of all people!

I might be in the minority here, but I like Ezra Miller as The Flash. I mean the actor. As the individual with the sordid, bizarre and criminal personal behavior, I can see why others want him out of the DCEU and probably in prison.

But just as the actor, I thought Miller did well in Justice League / ZSJL. He didn't get a ton of screen time, but he has a legitimate screen presence and you can see why some people, not all viewers, would generally want to root for him ( assuming he didn't have his real life scandals in tow) He has a bit of that earnest under dog story that fits more like Tom Holland in Spiderman. Obviously he's not Holland, but you can see Miller was cast to be the Holland type archetype in the DC world.

Miller makes the character feel authentic, even the flaws. And some of that writing was rough but I felt he did a good job with what he got. The scenes with Billy Crudup were really good IMHO. It appears though that Crudup has been recast, which is unfortunate, as there was real chemistry there.

I think Keaton can be great in this if they use him as a father dynamic for Flash. Which is just a soft rip of Iron Man/Spiderman as a father/son situation. But it's not like the DCEU is shy about just lifting what works from the MCU when it's available.

I'm looking forward to seeing this actually. No one is expecting much, which might be the best way for the DC franchise to have their films.

Obviously Miller's real life is going to cast a dark shadow overall of this. His "status" makes it difficult to cancel him entirely. But my guess is Gunn will still jettison him, even if this film turns into a surprise sleeper type film. Too much baggage. Also Miller might end up in prison at some point. Or just outright killed.

That's the thing no one wants to talk about. To protect the "franchise", I mean the billions of dollars in potential for the rebooted DCEU, it might just be easier for some "investors" to let his film play out, and then Miller ends up having a tragic accident somewhere.

I remember when JK Rowling, Warner Brothers and Scholastic/Bloomsbury were all basically sued by the author of Larry Potter (Nancy Stouffer). There is no doubt in my mind that JK Rowling lifted core concepts from Stouffer to make Harry Potter. However I also understood that if Stouffer didn't take a quiet payoff, she'd probably be dragged up the stairs of a tall building and then tossed off of it. The risk was actual billions. The entire mainstream media pretended the lawsuit by Stouffer didn't exist. The situation was ripe for her to get picked off.

Wouldn't surprise me if Miller is found after committing "suicide". By shooting himself 18 times in the head with a revolver.

Like A-Train says in The Boys - Never mess with the money. You never ever mess with the money.

Last edited:
Back