The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They be getting me back in the game
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out.gif

Has inart even mentioned anything about a TDK Batman? Seems many here are waiting on it but haven't seen an announcement anywhere.
It was in their list of their upcoming figures. They also mentioned in the most recent live stream that they're saving announcements for the summer cons. They're supposedly going to have a booth at SDCC this year.

As Gipetto said, Bale Batman is on their product list although that was circulated a while ago now.

Plans can change, but The Dark Knight Trilogy is significant enough that it would be surprising if they didn’t make Batman to go with Joker. So people are willing to wait.

And I’m sure they want to take another shot at Hot Toys with this license since Hot Toys came into a new level of prominence back then with their TDK figures.

F43747CC-7F67-4098-8535-34217A6974F0.png

I will wait for inart. One significant thing they need to do is thin those bicep arms, fix the chestplate, and have better proportions from the hot toys version. Then that’s it, the best Batman 1/6. I’m sure they will follow through.

Only thing I’m sure of is HT is capitalizing on Inart’s Jokor. And they might get away with it.

Now that I think about it… maybe they buffed up Bale so he is scaled with Jokor‘s noggin? Maybe that’s the only way he can win. Muscle > head.

IMG_6693.jpeg

They copied the shoulder pads from their 1/4. I hope they also copy the chestplate in the future. It’s such as big difference in proportion I don’t know why they’re sticking with the dx19 ones it’s even worse than the dx12.

I’m sick of TDK suit Batman. It’s so over represented in collectible form. Begins needs a good release.

I hope Inart shows the Affleck Batman next. When they do, I hope it’s the regular BvS suit.

Next Hot Toys Batman will probably be 2023 Keaton suit or 2023 Affleck suit, unless they pull a Georgie Clooney or Panther Kilmer out of their ass.

I’d love to see Hot Toys’ numbers/units sold. There are so many Batman products this year it’s not even funny and it’s only April.

View attachment 634660

They copied the shoulder pads from their 1/4. I hope they also copy the chestplate in the future. It’s such as big difference in proportion I don’t know why they’re sticking with the dx19 ones it’s even worse than the dx12.
The DX19 chest is slightly more accurate than the 1/4 one, the lines on the Kevlar should point to the corners of the bat wings and there shouldn’t be creases on the top bevel. These arent things that bug me much though. The shoulders being way too big and boxy does though. It’s possible to get it right in 1:6.

IMG_6453.jpeg
IMG_2428.jpeg

I’m sick of TDK suit Batman. It’s so over represented in collectible form. Begins needs a good release.

I hope Inart shows the Affleck Batman next. When they do, I hope it’s the regular BvS suit.

Next Hot Toys Batman will probably be 2023 Keaton suit or 2023 Affleck suit, unless they pull a Georgie Clooney or Panther Kilmer out of their ass.

I’d love to see Hot Toys’ numbers/units sold. There are so many Batman products this year it’s not even funny and it’s only April.

About Begins i wonder why there's no Ra's al Ghul figure.

I'm tempted to put my second Dx19 through custom bits from OT Customs. Thanks Oaty for making me want to do that again posting those images. Lol

About Begins i wonder why there's no Ra's al Ghul figure.

Batman Begins doesn’t get much attention in general since it’s overshadowed by the rest of the trilogy.

It’s Liam Neeson which is good, but R’as didn’t do that much in the movie. And then he was gone. It’s also just Liam Neeson in black ninja garb. I know a lot of people here would love to have it but it’s not the most exciting figure for $280 in today’s money.

FC434FB0-8829-4C29-99DC-2F34C6C34903.jpeg

Plus the movie came out a long time ago which makes it a bit harder. It’s been… *checks notes* 18 YEARS. Oh my God. I’m going to eat marshmallows till I pass out now.

Maybe for the 20th anniversary in 2 years…

Batman Begins doesn’t get much attention in general since it’s overshadowed by the rest of the trilogy.

Which is a shame as it is still the best film in the trilogy with the best outfit and a proper Gotham city being particular highlights.

It is also the last Batman film made with being serious plus entertaining and fun in mind before they became more of a slogfest.

The DX19 chest is slightly more accurate than the 1/4 one, the lines on the Kevlar should point to the corners of the bat wings and there shouldn’t be creases on the top bevel. These arent things that bug me much though. The shoulders being way too big and boxy does though. It’s possible to get it right in 1:6.

View attachment 634663View attachment 634664

Mind blowing.

I think the reason why hot toys haven't shown the cowled head, is because the cowl that comes with Armory Bat suit is WAY off, as the eyes are far too narrow, as the DX19's cowl is 100% screen accurate, and hot toys are probably making the Armory's cowled head more screen accurate, before they show the full reveal.......:)

Back