The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies if this has already been brought up but am I missing something? I don't see any pics that show this figure in Batman armor WITH the cowled head (you know, Batman). I see the empty suit in the armory, the non-articulated "Coach Bale" figure, and you can clearly put the Bale HS on the suited body - but no cowled HS with Bale inside?
batcowl.png

Apologies if this has already been brought up but am I missing something? I don't see any pics that show this figure in Batman armor WITH the cowled head (you know, Batman). I see the empty suit in the armory, the non-articulated "Coach Bale" figure, and you can clearly put the Bale HS on the suited body - but no cowled HS with Bale inside?

7E1FA875-BF60-45B9-9E57-F3A3B8CB7D52.jpeg
7E1FA875-BF60-45B9-9E57-F3A3B8CB7D52.jpeg

Sounds like its going to not have mouth plates this time round - hope they pick a good expression!

Sounds like its going to not have mouth plates this time round - hope they pick a good expression!
Yea that's what I was thinking as well since they don't explicitly mention any extra mouthpieces in the specs this time 🤔

This is how it's stated in the specs for the DX19:
"One (1) newly developed Batman helmeted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features and four (4) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing his classic facial expressions"

It's weird to include the cowled sculpt and no mouth plates. I hope they don't expect us to use the dx19 mouths as it wouldn't work given this new cowl is more "accurate"

There's some really interesting upgrades going on with this new release, but too much is unknown. Particularly the new cowl sculpt with faceplates, etc. The remodeled empty cowl does not at all appear improved to me. Looks worse. I still think OT's custom parts are more accurate looking and better done than what HT has pictured in their product shots. These custom shoulder pads feel slimmer and lay more flush to the shoulders, and the neck flows into the cowl more naturally looking. I also think that having an upgraded dx19, I don't think it's worth the +$500 to get this new set.

View attachment 634310
Who makes this cape?

Has inart even mentioned anything about a TDK Batman? Seems many here are waiting on it but haven't seen an announcement anywhere.

Has inart even mentioned anything about a TDK Batman? Seems many here are waiting on it but haven't seen an announcement anywhere.
It was in their list of their upcoming figures. They also mentioned in the most recent live stream that they're saving announcements for the summer cons. They're supposedly going to have a booth at SDCC this year.

Back