The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It also reminded me of a cut scene from a late 1990s video game. wtf is with that guy in the middle in the maroon tunic - looks like he was rendered with a 1983-era Commodore 64.:dunno:lol And in such a seemingly critical scene?

LHorPG5.png
Holy crap you're right that does totally look like an interactive cinematic from Wing Commander III or IV. :rotfl

"Har har har why don't we just kill you."

*Click your response*

1. Shoot the Trandoshan
2. Hit the table with your Gaffi
3. Tell goons they are welcome to speak freely
4. Let Fennec verbally defend you

Holy crap you're right that does totally look like an interactive cinematic from Wing Commander III or IV. :rotfl

"Har har har why don't we just kill you."

*Click your response*

1. Shoot the Trandoshan
2. Hit the table with your Gaffi
3. Tell goons they are welcome to speak freely
4. Let Fennec verbally defend you
*Option 1 selected*

I feel like I've entered a new phase of fandom. I now welcome the indifference that comes with a bland trailer. It's like if Charlie Brown overheard Lucy whispering "I'm totally pulling this football away again last second" and he just gives her the finger & goes to lean on the wall with Linus.

After writing that I realize it's not really a new phase of fandom so much as the mundane reality of not being a fan anymore. Oh well! :lol

I have to check in periodically. I think, these moofies are terrible. I wonder how Jye, Khev, Clown & company are making them somehow amusing.
Your feelings on blockbusters reminds me of my first date with my wife….

Don’t!!…..Stop!! :horror

Don’t!!…..Stop!! :horror

DON’T STOP!!!! :yess:

DON’T STOP!!!! :yess:

Last edited:
Back