The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They took his girl too...

Ut63CCe.gif

Nah, Cara was never his girl. She had more chemistry with Ol' Billy Bald Head than anyone else, believe it or not.

Mando's girl is that single mom on the back water planet being plagued by AT-ST's that was so horny for him despite the fact that she never even saw his pretty boy face. He should just go back there and live the good life.

PS.....Gina Carano is a very, very attractive woman. That smile is pure torture to the incels of the world, and I should know!

Mando S3 Ep1 is where he finds out that Luke is really a child predator and has to go on a galaxy wide manhunt in order to find his long lost Grogu. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit meets Blade Runner meets Silence of the Lambs.

Well, Luke was the son of a genocidal maniac and his one true love turned out to be his twin sister, so that kind of tracks lol...

Yoda was a well known homosexual pedophile all across the galaxy. The "force"..."do or do not, there is no try"...why you think Annie killed those kids?

Yodaepstein
Untitled.jpg

h5ft7hdu.jpg

Was that the first time someone referred to him here as Uncle Fester? I suppose I'm showing my age here, but that's who immediately popped into my mind when I saw his shiny head while wearing his desert robes in Mando Season 2. :lol

:wave

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/thr...ok-of-boba-fett.193740/page-153#post-10400653
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Uncle Fester incoming no doubt.

Jackie_Coogan_as_Uncle_Fester_%28The_Addams_Family%2C_1966%29.jpg

Can't wait for my Uncle Fester to arrive. The Tuskens will need their chief. :impatient:

If Fett rules Tattooine with these "animals" I wonder if Luke will reappear with his new pupil to avenge his Grandmother? Maybe BOBF ends with another surprise slaughter:monkey3

This thread took an interesting turn...🤔 :lol

The end of Dec is too far away and the crowd is restless and bored. :taz

Tho I was never a Boba fan - tho maybe become one. Mostly I want the trope of the uneasy reluctant frenemy dynamic with the Marshall. However that happens. Aside from Cara returning to D+. :crying :mad::mad::mad:

Boba Fett was great, in part, because he was mysterious. All we knew about him was that he was an awesome looking bounty hunter dude with a terrifying reputation. . .that was completely unwarranted. Because we also found out in Jedi that he was a fraud and a joke. But that was OK, because he looked cool.

Not sure I think this show will really do him favors in that sense, but they did already go there with the Mando show. When Boba Fett acted as the friendly pilot chauffeuring Mando and baby Yoda around the galaxy I knew that it was all over for him.

The only way this show redeems itself for me is if they keep reinforcing the idea that he's a super bad-ass, but then comedically expose and humiliate him at the end of the show, once again. C'mon Disney, you know you want to.

Back