The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50733873577_f935c63b8e_o.png

I still think this "Book" might take the place of the "chapters" of Din Djarin's story. At least for a season, or part of one. Maybe they'll be two separate shows airing at the same time, but it would certainly be ballsy for them to do this to their megahit show. I'd definitely applaud them for the ambition.

I am more disappointed we now know he won?t be dying anytime soon.

Lowers the stakes for him in Mando.

I was hoping Mando would be forced into a showdown with him to the death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know right. :lol

I am a little concerned that this will be an anthology series about various moments in his life as opposed to a direct continuation of Mando. That opens the door for the return of Daniel Logan.

6BhKTMb.gif

The closing image leads me to believe that it will pick up at that point and not be an anthology. With Morrison being well received as Fett, other than a little fat shaming after he had to wear his vest over his bathrobe, I think they see the potential in a true bounty hunter adventure series. I thought Mando was going to be that and then it became so much more. I think they can reboot that idea with Fett and make a lot of people very happy...

The closing image leads me to believe that it will pick up at that point and not be an anthology. With Morrison being well received as Fett, other than a little fat shaming after he had to wear his vest over his bathrobe, I think they see the potential in a true bounty hunter adventure series. I thought Mando was going to be that and then it became so much more. I think they can reboot that idea with Fett and make a lot of people very happy...

Great point, I was hoping that Mando himself would be revealed as Boba Fett and that we'd have an entire show about him and now here we are. :rock

Maybe the first episode can be him hunting for a new beastie to put in the rancor pit. :D

I am thinking since they made everything chapters with the Mandalorian this will be the Boba Fett chapters within the Mandalorian

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

So is this a separate series or is this what they are calling S3 of the Mandalorian :lecture

some people I talk to think we won?t see Din for a very long time and now it?ll be all Boba for the next season. I don?t see this happening but you never know.

Fett on the throne reminds me of Conan sitting on his. So damn cool

Back